Blackpink ships

Blackpink house 🏠

While waiting for their comeback, Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa were sitting comportably in the living room. Having their own leisure time, Lisa playing with Leo, Jennie busy with her phone, Chaeyoung of course eating and Jisoo playing games in her phone.

Suddenly, Jennie broke the ice.

"OMO! Look Jisoo unnie, we're so cute in this picture." Showing her phone to Jisoo.

Jisoo immediately turn her face and check what Jennie were saying. "Oh, I've seen that." She said and back to her game.

"What? Where did you saw it?" Jennie asked. She seems annoyed cause Jisoo already saw it, she didn't even told me! She thought.

"I was tagged in a post including that picture I think last week. By the way that photo was edited by one of Jensoo baby." Jisoo said while focusing in the game.

"Awww Jensoo babies are so talented, I thought this picture is really true. I love them very much." Jennie said proudly.

"Yah, Chaelice babies are more talented!" Lisa interrupt her unnies. " Did you know that they wrote many stories starring us? And they created many videos About us also. And some artworks and memes about us too. Right Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung just nod, she don't want to disturb with her food.

"We know Lisa, our Jensoo did that too." Jisoo said still in her game.

"Yeah, that's true. Jensoo is more popular than Chaelice" Jennie said with a smirk. Actually both of the ship are popular, she just want to tease Lisa.

"Noooo, Chaelice is more popular!" Lisa whined.

"Jensoo!"

"Chaelice!"

"Jensoo"

"Chaelice!"

"Yah! Will you two shut up, I want to win this game!" Jisoo shouted at the two.

"Jisoo-yah, tell Lisa that our ship is more popular." Jennie clung her arms to Jisoo who is so focused on the game. She even pout to catch the older's attention.

"Lisa, Jensoo is more popular." The latter simply said 'cause she's busy.

Lisa make a grimace and turned to Chaeyoung, "Chaeyoung, you don't agree right? Chaelice is more popular than jensoo."

She's pleading to Chaeyoung to say something or just a simple 'yes' so that she will not lose against Jennie. Little support from Chipmunk.

Burp

"Ew, Rosie that was disgusting." Jennie said

"Sarreh" Chaeyoung said and then continue eating, ignoring what Lisa just said.

"Yah! Chaeyoung-nga. Support our ship! We're famous than Jensoo! Tell Jennie about that!"

Lisa was shaking Chaeyoung's shoulders, but the latter is just  busy with her food. The maknae glared to Jennie who is having her winning moment 'cause she knows that Lisa is annoyed.

The latter don't want lose that easily, she will must pull the trigger to avenge herself. And a bright idea pop in her amazing mind. Evil laugh.

Lisa grab her phone and brows something, she will not let Jennie win. I will use your kryptonite. Ehee hehehehe. She thought.

"Unnieee," Lisa called the attention of Jisoo.

"Hey, try to ask Jisoo if Chaelice is more popular. She will not support you anyway, just accept that you lose." Jennie said.

"I will never asked that to unnie, I just want to tell her that Lisoo is trending in Twitter just this morning until now." Lisa said showing her phone to Jennie. Jisoo pause her game and turned to the phone.

"Yah! Lalalisa! That's unfair!" The cat-eyed woman shouted. "Why are you trending?"

"I posted a photo of me and Jisoo unnie earlier. Ehee!"

"Let me see!" Jennie took Lisa's phone to check to picture.

"Yah! Unnieee why did you delete it!" Lisa whined.

"Serves you right, We're talking about Jensoo and Chaelice here not Lisoo or what so ever! Jensoo! Jensoo! Jensoo! Period!" Jennie shouted and she walks out.

Shock Lisa just followed her gaze to the walk out queen and return her eyes to Jisoo.

"She's so possessive unnie."

"Yep, you have learned your lesson." Jisoo said while standing up and followed Jennie.

Chaelice was left in the living room. They're just silent about 5 minutes but suddenly....

"Chaelice 4 EVA!"

Chaeyoung shouted.

Hi blinks, just for fun. Let's just support all of their ships because we love them. Love you guys. Hope you like it. There will be more coming up. Thank you.