Most Charming

"Are you the moon???"

"Really Lisa?" Jisoo can't stop teasing the latter about the Charm Battle earlier. The four of them just got home after a hectic schedule for the day.

"I thought you're gonna win the game, but I beat you hahaha. Charming of the year goes to KIM JISOO! Thank you, thank you and you." Jisoo can't stop teasing Lisa. The latter just stared at her with a blank face.

Lisa let out a sigh, she felt embarrass in front of Chaeyoung because she sucks at pick up line. The Australian was very quiet after the charm battle, she can't even look at Lisa which the latter noticed the Australian's action.

"Unnie, Chaeyoung maybe don't love me anymore. That pick up lines that I chose were the worse.😥"

Jisoo walked near Lisa and encircle her arm in Lisa's shoulder.

"Don't worry Limario, Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim the king of pick up line is here to teach you." Smirk 😏

The maknae's eyes lit up,"Teach me unnie!" Shaking Jisoo's shoulders.

"You want the Kim Jisoo thing? Okay."

A few hours later......

"Hey, Chaeyoung! Lalisa Manoban has something to say to you." Jisoo suddenly burst into the kitchen where Chaeyoung is.

"What's that?" She looked at the girl hiding Jisoo's back.

Jisoo pushed Lisa to Chaeyoung. "You got it man." And she left the two.

Lisa take a deep breath and look at Chaeyoung through the eyes.

Show your confidence, your sweet and cheesy act. Don't let me down on this man. She remembered Jisoo's advise.

"Chaeyoung-ah.." confidence in her voice.

"Yes, Lisa."

"You know if my life is a movie, I'm sure you're the best part."

Chaeyoung turned red, instantly cover her face with her hands.

"Yah, what are you t-talking about?" Playfully slap Lisa's arm still covering her face.

"Are you tired Chaeyoung?"

"Tired? No. Why would you say that?"

"Because you keep running in my mind." Lisa said showing her sweetest smile.

"Sffhhfcdfchbhjjvt... Yah, Lisa." 😍

The latter somehow, gaining her confidence, she lean close to Chaeyoung who is now as red as tomato.

"Chaeyoung maybe I should call a police now."

"Huh? Why?!" Rosé was shocked in her statement.

"Because you steal my heart." Caressing Chaeyoung's cheek.

The inner self of Chaeyoung is screaming now, she wants to passed out on what Lisa's saying.

"Lisa-yah, enebe... Kenekeleg ne eke."

"What? I don't understand you."

"Arrghhh, Lisa! Stop that. You can give me a heart attack."

"Oh, you don't like the pick up lines?" Disappoinment is in her voice.

"No, I actually love it. My heart is so bounceu."

"Really? So you love me again?"

"Silly, I always love you Manoban."

"Eeeeeeehhhheeeeee!" Jisoo suddenly yelled. She was just at the kitchen door watching the two with Jennie beside her.

"Chu, did you taught that to Lisa?"

"Yeah, I'm a good teacher right?" Jisoo said proud to herself.

"I'm not surprised you have lots of girls in your back." The cat-eyed girl stared at her.

Jisoo nervously chuckles.

"Yah, you know that you are my only Jendeukie."

"Hmp."

"Jennie."

"Yea."

"Are you a chicken?"

"Don't you dare say it.. I know what you are thinking. Pervert Kim Jisoo!" Jennie said and left.

"Pervert? I just want to say she's my favorite. What's pervert with that?"

A/N: hi, 😘