4th anniv

(I know its late, but its still August. Anniversary Month).

The Pinks were so busy in there up coming second single, pictorials here, shooting there and many more. It's their fourth year anniversary as blackpink and blinks all over the world are talking about them and that made them trending worldwide. Even they're schedule is hectic they didn't forget to thank their lovable fans for their unending support and love.

It's night time, the four of them have mini celebration for their special day in their living room.

"Yah! Lalisa your Instagram post went trending! Your fans were freaking out especially the Chaelisas." Jisoo said while scrolling her newsfeed.

"What post?" Jennie asked leaning her head at Jisoo's shoulder.

"This one." Lisa proudly showing her Instagram post with a smirk in face.

"Woah, very brave Lisa-yah and sweet. Chichu when will you do that?" Jennie said while looking at Jisoo who's eyes went wide.

"Hahaha, Jisoo unnie pressured much? Hahaha. You two are scaredy-cats, you just posting hints and puzzles. Just straight to the point!" Lisa said.

"Psh, I will do that someday! Better than your proposal!" Jisoo replied, that made Jennie gasped.

"Really Chu! Kyaaaah!! We will have a romantic dinner in Eiffel tower! Yes! Wel go to Paris! And then You should buy tons of daisies for me and sing my favorite song and we will dance in a romantic music and there will be fireworks. Then that's the queue that you will kneeling in front of me and say "will you marry me? Kyaaaah!" The cat-eyed girl exclaimed in excitement and gave Jisoo a squishy hugged. The latter was dumbfounded.

"As if Jisoo unnie will do it. Hah!" Lisa was mocking the two.

"Yah! Lisa go away! Help Chaeyoung bringing the desert here." Jennie directively said to pouting Lisa walking to her fiancee, I mean to Chaeyoung, leaving her two unnies doing lovey-dovey.

At the Kitchen...

"Chongah? We have to-- what are you staring at that cake?"

"I was just thinking if its edible."

"Of course it is. Come on let's bring it to the living room."

"Yah! You two! Where's the real cake! We can't eat styrofoam!"

A/N: just for fun guys. A short update. Enjoy.