Chapter 24

24

I woke up early the next day to check my things. I didn't pack much dahil marami naman akong mga damit na nasa Mindanao. I wanted to see Giro before my flight so I went to his unit early in the morning.

No one answered when I rang his doorbell kahit ilang beses ko ng ginawa. So I typed his code dahil pinaalam niya naman sa akin at pumasok. But I didn't see him anywhere.

Did he already leave for work?

I walked towards his bedroom para makasiguro. There's no way he left already. Ang aga-aga pa.

I opened the door to his bedroom. Nang nakita ang loob ay siya ring paglabas niya galing sa bathroom niya. My lips parted and I froze when our eyes met.

He's fucking naked allover with drips of water allover his body and his hair is wet. Sinundan ko ang tumulong tubig galing sa buhok niya, towards his neck, chest, abdomen, and lower... What the fuck.

He cleared his throat before he walked towards his walk-in closet confidently. Without even an ounce of embarrassment. Hindi man lang siya nagulat. And here I am, holding on to my dear life, I mean the door handle.

Tsaka lang ako nakahinga nang nakapasok na siya.

Gosh. Was that the really big trouble he was talking about last night?

Dahil kung oo, malaki nga. Super.

Pumikit ako ng mariin. I suddenly feel hot allover. And my cheeks are burning.

Nagdadalawang isip pa ako kung papasok ba ako o mag-antay sa labas. When I decided to just wait outside, lumabas siya, wearing a gray robe, and revealing the muscles on his chest, and hair still wet. Pinapatuyo niya iyon gamit ang puting tuwalya.

"Come in."

Pumasok ako and closed the door behind me.

Saan ako uupo?

Kung doon sa table niya, sobrang layo naman yata. At ang daming mga papers doon, at blueprints yung iba, baka ano pang magawa ko.

"Come here." He said.

My heart pounded. What the fuck kinakabahan ba ako? I'm not nervous. I know I'm not. This is different kind of nervous. The tingling and exciting kind of nervous.

"I pressed the ringer many times pero wala ka. So I entered." Sabi ko habang lumalapit.

He slowly walked closer too. "Uh-huh. I was showering."

Nang nakalapit na ako ay inilagay niya ang tuwalya sa balikat niya and combed his wet hair with his fingers bago hinawakan ang magkabilang baywang ko. I looked up at him, hindi siya magawang hawakan dahil sa nakita kanina.

"What brings you here so early in the morning?"

"Our flight is at ten. And I wanna see you before that."

"And you did. You saw everything of me." He chuckled.

I punched his chest lightly that made him chuckle more. Kinuha ko ang towel sa balikat niya at sinubukang tuyuin ang buhok niya. But he's so tall.

"Sit." I said.

Umupo siya sa kama niya. I stood between his parted legs. Itinuko niya ang dalawang kamay sa kama to support himself.

I cleared my throat when a saw a part of his thigh not covered with the robe. Paano kung malihis niyan at hindi pala siya nagsuot ng underwear? Gosh.

I started drying his hair using the towel. He was closing his eyes at first. Then he looked up at me. Nagpatuloy ako sa ginagawa. I looked at him and he was staring at me.