Chapter 2

After finding out that the Jacksepticeye was your neighbor, you kinda freaked out. The next day, however, Jack came over to your place, brandishing a plate of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. (Those are some of my personal favorites, but if you don't like them/ are allergic, feel free to change it.)

He quickly calmed you down, admitting he felt bad for causing you to freak out the day prior. You invited him inside after some hesitation, and the two of you started talking. After a few hours, the clock caught his attention and he quickly exclaimed, "Oh, shite! I gotta go record a video for tomorrow!"

"O-okay," you say, standing up to walk him to the door.

When he's just outside the door, he says, "I really enjoyed talkin' to ya today, M/N. Maybe we could do it again tomorrow?"

"S-sure!"

"Cool! See ya later, M/N!"

"Bye, Jack!"

"Call me Seán," he says just before he closes his own apartment door.

Days turned into weeks turned into months. You and Seán got closer and closer. He had been nothing but kind and supportive towards you, so you decided to to let him in on your biggest secret: the source of all your insecurities. So, one day, when he was over at your place, the two of you watching a movie, you gauged Seán's reaction carefully as the two male leads kissed. It honestly surprised you when you didn't see even a hint of disgust on his face. So, you picked up your courage, paused the movie, and said, "Seán, there's something I need to tell you."

He had a look of clear confusion on his face, but nevertheless, said, "Alright, buddy, what is it?"

"I-I." You hesitate. "I'm (gay/pan/bi/demi/whatever you identify as, as long as it's not(completely) straight)." You wait for the insults, the cussing, the screaming... In the end you only get two of those.

"You act like there's something fuckin' wrong with that!"

"H-huh?" is your stunned reply.

"People can like whoever the fuck they want! In fact..." he slowly leans closer before planting a swift kiss on your cheek. "I have a confession myself, M/N. I like ye. I like ye a lot."

And that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Alright, second chapter! And don't worry, this is very much an Anti fic, just give it time. There is much to come. *chuckles evilly* So far, all we've had is pretty much set up for the story. We'll get to the good part soon, I promise. Maybe next chapter? I dunno.

Anywho, if you like it, vote and tell me what you think in the comments. Thanks for reading!

See ya!

Also, for some reason, my phone keeps telling me Seán is a misspelling. No it's fuckin not, phone, shut up!