Chapter 3

Seán has been acting weird lately. He would randomly excuse himself often, get nosebleeds out of nowhere, and - for some reason - try to hide them from you, and sometimes, late at night, you could hear him pacing next door, talking to himself.

One day, as you're both playing video games at your place, it happens again. He starts subtly wiping at his nose before telling you he has to use the bathroom. At this point, you're pretty worried about your boyfriend, so once he's in the bathroom, you sneak over and peek through a crack he had accidentally left in the door. You see Seán looking distressed while staring at himself in the mirror.

"N-no, you can't!" Seán says, trying to be quiet, but still clearly upset.

"Don't hurt him! He's been through enough!"

"Look, do whatever you want to me, just leave him alone."

A few seconds later, Seán's shoulders slump and he seems to relax. Suddenly, you hear a voice behind you.

"͓̇Ļ͉̬͚̅̿̂͘o̠͞o̤̯̒̾k̭̬̲̻̇̂̋͞s̺͌ l̢͇̒̈́̏͢͟i̖̥̾̚ke s̡̛̳͓̰̭͗͐͆̎o̻̟̻͍͒̐͆̓͜͠m͕̈ȩ̱͓̣̈́͒̊̿͜͠o͖͔̔͐n̩̟͊͠e d̞̻̦̟͓̑͑̂͐͘e̤͇͊̄cidȇ̡̘̼̠̆͂͡d̼̏ t̗͍̥̏̀̈o̤̚ j̳̕ȯ̬i͎̜̥̿̄̋n͎̹͓̂̓̋ t̼̩̔̉h͈̐e̱̮͎̾̐͐̑͜ ṕ͎̙̼̜͇̋̍͐͠å̡̘͇̟̈́̉̆͠ͅr̡͍̥͈̣͊̇̍̄̋t̙̮͍͉͑̍̓̒y.̜̋"̭͉̋͆

You see Seán's petrified expression as he looks at whoever the hell is behind you.

"̫̭̘͐͑̆Ỹ̛͙̘̜̤̓͡ȏ̧̲̺͕̾̊̓u c͇̈́an̘̄'t ś̡t̨͇͓͐͆̎ǫ̢̰̘̇̿̎̂p͇̩̙̀̆͘ m͙̼̈́̓e.͎̓ Y̛̦̯͂ou̧̨̳̝͂̒̐͂'̤͕̳̀͆̾͆ͅr̨̛̖̗̀͊͜͞ê̢̳̇ t̨̞̖̓̈̚o̗͚̦̻͂̽͒͠o̧̖̅͘ W̡̢̺͖͍̊̓̿̓́ê̖͔̲̐̕A͔̳̎͌k̛̞̫͐!̻̭̀͛̈́ͅ A̢̫͇̲̿̅̍̓n̛̹̞͛d̰͌ ṋ̞̳̗̝̓̀̏͆̚ơ̺͗̇͢ͅẃ̘͙̥̈̏,͙̩͓̈́̀̋ y̧̛̠̭̔̕ȏ͎̮͝ur̬̈ l̡̲͊̍i̪͒tt̖͇̼̎̏͞ľ͕̯͔̹͍͐̽̈́̀ę̞͌̄ b̛̝̞͉̝͇̔͑̑͘o̖̩͔͊͐͠y ţ͓́́ò̳̥͕̈́̋ỵ̠̄́ is̨̹̠̭͋̈́̂̑ M̛̞i̝͈̟͓̔͊̇͡N̠̲͒̄͢͡e̦̪̣̤̔́͂̍͢͝.̨̬̆̽"̟̬́̉

Before you can protest, your vision goes black.

You wake up in a dark room, very disoriented. It takes a couple of minutes, but you realize that you're tied up.

"Look who's awake," an extremely familiar Irish voice says.

"W-who are you?"

Suddenly, a bright light floods the room, forcing you to fight to open your eyes for several minutes. This seems to amuse the voice, as you hear a slight chuckle. Once you can finally open your eyes, you see a rather cute, oddly familiar male in front of you. He had slightly pointed ears, green hair, and blue eyes.

"Recognize me now?" the adorable male in front of you asks.

With a slight shake of your head, you shyly reply, "N-no, sorry."

His face suddenly drops. "Are you serious? Babe?"

"Sorry," is your simple response, apologetically looking into those blue-green eyes.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

I'm back! It's been a little while. 😅 Sorry about that. I've been dealing with some personal stuff. That and I've been lazy. 😅

Anywho, new chapter! And Antisepticeye has finally been introduced in his own story. 😆 I'm thinking maybe next chapter will include a conversation between Jack and Anti. Let me know what you think in the comments and vote if you like this chapter. I really want banana pudding 😔

Thanks for reading!

See ya!