Chapter 1

I woke up with a jolt. Ugh, it was just my alarm clock. I sat up in bed and realized it was Monday... my first day at West-Ridge High School... gross. I don't have the cleanest record on the block either. I've been expelled six times already, but this is my senior year and I'm determined to get into college, ANY COLLEGE! So this year I need to be extra good- no- I need to be... a teachers pet. Just the thought made me shudder. I got up and walk across the soft carpeted floor to my bathroom. I must say moving here hasn't been that bad so far. We moved into this GIANT house where even I get my own bathroom. There's also a mini movie theatre in the basement and a pool with a water slide out back. There's also this really fancy kitchen my mom was really excited about and a 75' inch flat screen tv mounted on the wall for my dad. I felt like I was living in a palace. Oh ya, so I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I like to brush my teeth in the shower too, is that weird? Eh, whatever. Then I get out and dry off. After I brush my hair, blow-dry it, and straighten it, I start my makeup. Just the normal, concealer, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. Then I go downstairs still in my pajama shorts and tank top to get some breakfast. My mom has made waffles this morning. "Good morning sleepy," my mom says as a groggily stumble downstairs. "Ugh, I don't wanna do this mom." "Well you're not getting expelled again this year, I can't afford to quit another job, drop everything, and move again just because you misbehaved again, got it?" "I wasn't planning on it, I was actually thinking I would start applying for colleges..." "THAT'S GREAT! HONEY DID YOU HEAR THAT SHE'S GONNA START APPLYING FOR COLLEGE!!!" yelled my mom. I left before the group hug started. I went upstairs and got dressed. I picked out some distressed shorts and a flowy top. I slipped on some toms and headed out the door for the bus stop. This was gonna be a long day...