Chapter 11

"Siena, tell me what's going on," said Zach keeping up straight. "I-I can't. Y-you won't th-think of me the s-same way." "Did you cheat on me?" asked Zach. "No no no. This was before I even met you." I said crying even harder now. "Siena, you need to get this off of your chest, and you don't need to tell anyone else except me." "You don't get it! If I tell you you'll never look at me the same way again!" I yell. "Try me," said Zach with soft eyes. He guided me into another room and sat me down. I spill everything.

"I'm not who you think I am Zach, before I came here, I was known as the bad bitch of the school. I would sleep with a bunch of guys, get drunk all the time, and I kinda got into the drug selling business. I've been expelled six times, and that's why I moved here. But this year I realized I needed to go to college, so I decided to be a teachers pet. That's why I was so scared of falling in love with you at first, I didn't want a bad boy getting me in trouble again. Anyway, about a year ago, when I was still selling drugs, I had a customer who wanted a little more than the drugs. He tried to force himself on me. I tried to get away, but-but I couldn't," I said sobbing, "I called out, but nobody could hear me. I needed to get away, so I took out the only weapon I had with me, my switchblade. I didn't mean to hurt anybody, I just wanted to get away, so I stabbed him in the hip. He let go and I got my chance to run. Later I found out that he was dead. Someone ended up dead because I was so wrapped up in my bad girl act. I've never let this go Zach." "Hey, it's okay. Nobody knows except me now. Do you feel better?" he asked hugging me and rubbing my back. "Ya, but you don't think of me differently now?" I asked, confused. He replied, "No, you changed. I know what's it's like to go through that change. All you want is someone to accept you for your decision. I don't believe you'll do anything like that ever again Siena. I believe you." I really did love this boy standing in front of me. "Thank you Zach. But what am I gonna tell them? I want them to know, but I don't want to tell them myself." "I think this is one you're gonna have to tell them yourself," said Zach, still rubbing my back. I pouted at him and he just shrugged. Walking back into that room was harder than I imagined. "Hey guys..."

*
*
*

"So nobody found out it was you?" asked Lily. "No, but they did eventually find out I had something to do with drug selling, so I was expelled and sent to a juvenile delinquent center for 3 months. I don't think I have any chance of ever getting I to a college." "Who wants to go to college anyways? I'd rather travel the world with you guys than go to a stuck up college with frat boys and over-priced school books," said Taylor putting her arm around me. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea," I said laughing. "Are we all in?" asked Hunter. "W-wait, are you guys serious? I was just kidding, I can't take away you're college experience just because I'll never get in." Carmen said, "But we all just said we didn't even WANT to go to college." "Won't your parents kill you?" I asked. "Yes, but it'll be worth it when I get to travel the world with you guys!" yelled Taylor, giving me a big hug. "So is everyone in?" she asked. We all put our hands in the middle and I said, "To the best years of our lives coming up, and the best months we've already had!"

We went to sleep after we watched a movie and I fell asleep in Zach's arms. These were the moments I loved the most, surrounded by the people I love more than anyone on this earth. My best friends.