Chapter 12

I was one of the last to wake up in the morning. Zach looked down at me and smiled. "Good morning beautiful," he said in his raspy morning voice. "Mmm, good morning," I said cringing at the light. I look at my clock, it was 10:00AM. Everybody was getting changed out of their pajamas. I decided I'd just get changed out here with everyone else. There was no point going to the bathroom to change if nobody else cared. I took off my shirt and was left in my bra and pajama shorts. Zach's warm arms snaked around my stomach and I jumped. "Mmm, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he whispered in my ear. I just turn around and kiss him. He ripped off his shirt and got dressed too. The girls and I went to go do our makeup and hair in my bathroom. "Hey, Siena, can I borrow your PINK perfume?" asked Carmen. "Ya," I said, focusing on my eyeliner. We all walked out and I asked, "So what do you guys wanna do?" "I say we go get some breakfast, and then decide," said Hunter. We make our way downstairs and see the most disgusting sight of our lives. "MOM? IS THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO TELL ME?" I asked, almost vomiting on the floor. She looks up from the couch... where she was asleep on top of another man. "Um-uh, I thought you guys would be out by now," said my mom. "Oh my god. Why don't we go get McDonalds for breakfast or something guys," I said, looking at my mom in disgust. My mom looks embarrassed, as she should be, as we walk outside towards Elijah's car. Zach stops me as we walk out the door and says, "Hey, you okay?" "Um, I don't know to be honest, I just want to get that off my mind right now," I said shaking. We drive to McDonald's and get our food. "Okay, NOW what do you guys wanna do?" I ask. It was about 11:30 when we finished. "Let's have a party tonight! My mom and dad are outta town for some family occasion, so we have the house to ourselves!" said Carson. "As long as it's only us at the party and maybe A COUPLE more people, I don't want this party getting out of hand," I said concerned, but I trust my friends. "Sure, lets have some fun," said Kylie laughing and hugging Carson.

We got to Carson's house and started decorating. It was fun, Taylor and I got into a streamer fight, where we kept giggling and throwing streamers at each other. Zach pulled me aside into a closet, and said, "How long do you think it'll be until they notice we're gone?" "Hopefully not anytime soon," I said kissing him. Soon it turned into a steamy makeout and I hear, "Where's Siena?" from the hall. I pull away and giggle, stepping out of the closet and Zach following behind me. "Ohhhhhhhh, I get it now," said Lily. Everybody was smirking. "NO WE DID NOT, NOW GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!" I said laughing. We finished decorating and the girls went upstairs to get into outfits more suitable for partying. We come back down and present ourselves to the boys. "Wow," is all that came out of any of their mouths. The music started playing and Taylor and I immediately started dancing like idiots. Somebody took a picture of us along the way and I thought it was pretty cute. Taylor and I were wearing matching outfits just different colors. I was wearing a white cropped tube top with pink shorts and she was wearing a black cropped tube top with yellow shorts. We danced around a little more, until I heard a knock at the door. Five people the guys invited came in, along with their lady companions. I rush up to Zach and say, "I thought this was gonna be a small little party with only a couple other people." "This is only a couple of people, and there shouldn't be anymore than this babe, I promise," he said, comforting me, well, at least trying. "But-" I hear the door knock again, and this time there was no need for anybody to get the door, they just walked in yelling, "WE BROUGHT THE BOOZE!" setting multiple beer bottles on the table. I look over at Zach, who had completely ignored me and went to greet his friends. I rush over to Taylor and tell her, "This party is gonna get outta hand Tay, we need to leave." "Siena, c'mon just loosen up a little. It's a party, We're supposed to be having fun." The music blasted louder and I soon realized this wasn't at all what I expected it to be...

Sorry this one's kinda short😁 I just got back to school from winter break, so I won't be updating as much as before but I'll try, Love you babes😘