OS 1

The first os will be the one where sidharth saved arti.What i wished happened before and after it.It will be imaginary+real.

It all started with shehnaaz not reacting on the way paras spoke bad about her father and even being as understanding as to go far and say don't wrry abt what u said abt my papa and concentrate on your own game to paras.

That night sidharth was in a great dilemna .He was confused as to what to make out of shehnaaz's behaviour.He was astonished as why she won't even fight a little for her father.He was thinking 'Does she loves him that much that she will forgive him like this?' . 'Did what she said about not having feelings for paras was all a lie?'. 'Did her father's words meant nothing to her?'. 'Was she so blind in love?' If yes then what did she had with him? Was that all a lie.He had no idea what to make out of the situation,no idea how to react so he reacted in the worst way possible -anger. Yet again he let his anger overpower his common sense and decided to do something stupid that was going to hurt both of them so much that he had no idea about. But he slept with all those questions swirlingin his headand woke up with an anger that had no basis but was just there.

Shehnaaz tu apna bed change krle .Said sidharth to her.

She was confused and dumbfounded as to why will he ask her to do such a thing because as far as she knew they were perfectly alright.

Kyun,tujhe koi problem horahi hai?

Han ,mujhe problem horahi hai.
Toh tu change krle bed ,mein kyun krun mujhe toh koi bhi peoblem nai .

He childishly said mein pehle aaya tha ,pehle meine yeh bed lia tha,tu ja or apne doston ke saath so jakar.

She tried to coax him. Caressing his face lovingly with her small hands to know what was going on in his mind this time but he just rudely jerked her hand away.

She again asked kya problem hogai achanak se tujhe .

He had no answers what he had was questions which if he said out loud would lead to more questions which he didn't want so he simply again asked her to change her bed.

She was also adamant that she won't not without knowing the reason .

Then sidharth got up shut the bedroom door and stood in front of her and said some things that pierced her heart so bad .

He started with saying meri jo tere saath attachment hai nn vo kisise ni hui but mujhe ni chahie aise log apni zindagi mein .

Kaise?" She asked just staring at him with blank eyes not showing an ounce of emotion for the first time.

Jo mere dost hote hain nn voh aise ni hote.3 mahine se bchpana keh kr ignore kia teri hrkton ko pr tu bcchi nai hai ,smjhdar hai.Toh mujhe nn smjhdaar logon se dur hi rehna hai ,vo mujhe bewkuf bna dete hain.

She again just aksed "meine kiya kya hai"?

He said kuch ni sb meri glti hai, mein glt hu ,tu sahi ...bss dur reh mere se.mein gnda insaan hun. Dur re dur re dur re.

Mein nai kehri yeh,tu kyun bole jara aur dheere bol.

Nai bolna dheere bs tu dur reh mujhse nai chahie tere jaise log meri zindagi mein.

And he walked away leaving a broken heart in it's wake. Without once turning around and noticing a lone tear that fell out of her eyes .Without taking the notice of her feelings her emotions,he just walked away.

And shehnaaz she felt as if a part of her own soul was waking away from her and she couldn't do anything .She never felt this helpless .Never .

And again a lone tear fell out of her eye.

Should i continue?