OS 1.3

Then the next time arti and shehnaaz went ahead and they both moved sid's piyada .

Arti- isne hmesha game mein mera saath dia hai so islie

Sana-isne chahe mujhe dost mana ho ya na mana ho meine mana tha meri emotional attachment thi isse or mein chahti hu k ye yeh show jeete.

This action of sana intensified sidharth's guilt but also his fear as he was shocked on the word THI. He was so sure that like all the times she would come back to him to pamper him and shower her love on him but what he didn't know was he broke her   beyond belief. Those words may have been mere words for him but for shehnaaz her entire past which was so dark was floating in front of her eyes and those words those words were her breaking point .

Flashback
After the contervosy shehbaaz had bought her back in their home  so she  could be away from all the hatred and negativity.

Baapu , she ran into his arms but her father just stepped back not giving her the comfort she needed instead showing his dissapointment.

Meine tujhe kaha tha na ki mt kr modelling ,krle shadhi tune 1 ni suni ab dekh naam kharab kr dia na tune.

Baapu eh tu ki keh reya ,ohdi galti ni eh ,ohde naal galat hoya hai,shehbaaz said to his father holding his sister in his arms as if protecting ger from all the evil out there.

Ki farak painda izzat te ucchal hi gai sahi kende ne loki jo bacche apne maa peyo de skke ni ho paye ohna toh ki hi umeed kiti ja skti hai.

Shehnaaz went numb. She never expected that her own father would say those words to her . The father who was supposed to be her rock was crushing her with his words . She looked at her mother in hopes of seeing even an ounce of love and sympathy nut what she saw was dissapointment and pain .

That's when shehnaaz realized she had no family support not really that's when she descended into the dark vortex for months on end .

What hateful words of lakhs couldn't do ,her father did . Shehnaaz broke for the first time in her life in a way that even mended she was really never whole.

Flashback ends.

Shehnaaz was still thinking all these words ,she wanted to give up ,give up at the game ,give up at her life ,just give up.

But then she remembered her promise to her little brother that she will never again do what she didfirst time around ,she will never let negative thinking get the best of her.
She decided if not for herself but for baaz she will fight .

Sidharth saw her sitting there all alone so he decided to talk to her to see if she was alright or not.

Sid- Shehnaaz yaha akeli q baithi hai. Chal andar chal ke soja .

Sana- Nai ap jaiye mera mann nai hai abhi sone ka.

Sid-Sana yaar ye natak mat kr or andar chal.

Sana-Agar apko yeh natak lgra toh ap jaiye meine nai bulaya hai apko yaha aao or mere natak na hissa bano .Ap jaiye or sojaiye plss .Mujhe jb neend aayegi mein khud aajungi

Sid- Yeh tu kaise baat krri hai ,dhang se baat kr .

Sana- Bss aise hi baat krni hai meine apse . Apko agar problem hai toh mujhe mt bulaiye.

Sid-Kya hogeya hai tujhe ekdum se. Aise behave jyun krri hai.

Sana- Kuch nai hua . Accha mujhe neend aarahi hai mein sone jari hun.

Sidharth was left stunned ,he never expected that the girl who calls him kutta kamina so affectionately would call him aap so coldly one day. But he decided to give her some time may be her anger will cool down and she would come back to him but how wrong he was this time around he really had created a big rift between them which shehnaaz wouldn't be mending any time soon.

He went inside to sleep but what he saw left him confused .Shehnaaz was not on their bed, she was sleeping with aarti and he knew this time he has screwed up really bad and he needed to apologize .

He decided he will try tomorrow but what he did not know was that tomorrow will also just widen the rift not mend it.

                            .....