OS 1.1

That same night Shehnaz was thinking she will give it one more  try,she will give him oje more chance to let out his fears and become her kullu again but what she had no clue about was that it would further break hai.

Meri jo terese attachment hai na vaise hai jaisi cigarette k sath ,mujhe pta hai meri liye buri hai pr mein fr bhi aajata hun ,pr ab 1 baat yaad rakhna mein tujhse kbhi nafrat nai krunga pr tere saath kbhi touch mein bhi nai rahunga bahar ,saying this he just broke her more and in return broke himself.

Hnn tu theek kehra mein aiisi hi hu kisi ki ni sunti,theek hai tu ,all the fight had just left her.She accepeted the fact that she couldn't do anything now,nothing that will give him any kind of confidence in her .

That night both of them slept with heavy hearts and even more heavy eyes praying that some miracle happens tomorrow and make everything better.

What no one cpuld think was tgat even a bigger storm was waiting them .

Shehnaaz tried her best to ignore him ,stay away from him but her treacherous heart would flutter everytime by just even seeing his peek.

So she decided to begin new day with a hope,hope that she could again become his and make him her.

Ab kabhi baat nai karega,she asked him in the hopes that he at least will have to listen to her as he was just done with gym he will be sitting here for a long time.

Nai ,he replied monotonously.

Iske baad mein manane nai aaungi phir,she said in the hopes of seeing at least an ounce of emotion on him or even a little reaction but all she got was

Maat aa,meine nai bulaya.

She stood up went to him and started to hold his face in her little palm ,both of them felt at peace ,as if there soul was whole again but for one ego was this huge that his happiness mattered very little at that time.

Kabhi baat nai krega sach mein? ,she asked sid in the hopes that he will reply positively but he just stood up and shifted to another sofa and said some thing that made her feel numb as if whatever she had with him was lie that even he couldn't understand her ,she just didn't wanted to believe.

Tere jaise jo log haite haina wo mujhe bilkul pasand nai aate .Qki life mein chahe zada kuch kia na ho pr experience bahut kamaya toh jo apne maa baap ke sage nai ho skte  vo kisi k nai ho skte,  saying this he shattered her heart beyond belief and again went away without taking a look back,without even glacing at her or he would have noticed what he was aboutto lose ,what was at stake-his happiness.

Shehnaaz just went numb,she wanted to cry her heart out but it was as if she had no tears left.Her ears were still ringing with his heart wrenching words.

She just had one question,one word and nothing else, WHY?

Why will he say that? , why him? , did he even understood her or was all just a pretend ? , was his love,affection and care all just a ruse so he would remain entertained? , was everyone else right ?, was she really a time pass that now he was done with ?

The questions were creating a havoc inside her brain but she didn't want to descent into madness not yet not again.Never again .