OS 1.4

It was a new day for everyone but two souls felt as if they were stuck in a time vortex from which they couldn't come out of no matter how hard they tried.

Sidharth decided that after breakfast he will try and talk with sana so he went to freshen up .

He found her sitting outside on the green bed lost in her thoughts .

Sidharth- sana... kya krri hai yahan tu?

Shehnaaz- kuch ni ap btaiye kuch kam tha.

Sidharth- ab mein tujhse baat krne bhi ni aa skta srf kam k liye aaunga.

Shehnaaz- pta nai  waqt or logon ko bdlte time ni lgta nn.

Sidharth- aise q behave krri hai tu. Mana tu hurt hogai qki meine arti ko save kia pr reason toh sunle... mujhe nn....

Shehnaaz- Apko yeh lgta ki mein islie upset hu ,she laughed sarcastically. Ap galatfehmi mein hain pr ap mujhe aj tk smjhe kahan jo ab smjhenge saying this she went inside leaving a befuddled sidharth behind.

Sidharth thinking agar yeh baat nai hai toh kya hogeya hai isko ya frr bolna nai chahti qki log maybe frse isse jealous kahei. I will give her some more time and then try talking again.

Bigg boss announced the next task -the egg one.

Sid,shefali,mahira,arti and paras formed one team .

Asim,vishal and rashami were in one time but sana decided to payback cause they saved her last time and she did not want any debt of anyone over her . She wanted to return everything in the game itself.

Both the teams were strategizing on what to do and what not to but sidharth was thinking ki why is she again helping those ppl they talk shit abt her and him and she is helping them . Wow  just wow . And then his anger increased just by thinking these thoughts.

(In this one asim could participate.)

The task started and 1st round began .
Asim tried to hold paras and vishal tried to hold back mahira . Shefali grabbed shehnaaz and wrestled her to the ground simultaneously digging her nails in sana's torso. Shehnaaz could try flipping her but she did not want to hurt anyone so she let her be. Aarti was free to go ao she started collecting eggs and after a while everyone freed the other.

By mistake arti was about to put eggs in sana's bag and sid shouted yeh kya krri hai vo shehnaaz ka bag hai.

Sana thought that this mere task was this imp to him that he would have problem with arti doing that ,she was enraged but she controlled her anger for time being.

Then sid's teamwon the task and they outsed vishal . But this gave other team opportunity to make captain of their choice and they devised a plan.

Sana- aise khelna hai 1 baar btado plss . Kyunki defend ni kia tum logon ne lrne pr aaye ho . Pls btado agr aisse khelna to next round aise hi khelenge .
Saying this she went and sat next to asim who put a comforting arm around sana and started pacifying her which did not went unnoticed by sid.

Sid- dekho yeh fayda hota dono jagah lotne ka ,sbka pta hota kaun kaise or kya krega. Sahi hai sahi hai.

Mahira- isse dosti ka matlab bhi ni pta aai bddi.

Paras-han bhai abse isse baat mt krna tu .

Shehnaaz just laughed at them and replied
Sana- Sidharth shukla ji ap thora tameez se baat kijiye.
And mahira dost tu khud ko meri dost bolti hai nibhayi toh 1 baar bhi ni gayi ,mt hi bol accha hoga.
And paras ab mein kya kahun ki sidharth tera chamcha hogrya hai jo teri sunega.
Tumhe jo bolna hai bolo jo krma hai kro,ab farak ni prta.