Time passing

Eliza arrived with all her stuff and I start reorganizing everything. We both have beds and nightstands and we share the kitchen. After we finish getting everything ready. We make dinner. We have Chicken and rice. Eliza and I didn't want to go to the dining hall.We go to sleep and it all comes back to me. Jeanine tried to wipe my memory. I couldn't believe it. I could just play dumb while I am being monitored but I have to save my mom and Dad. I decide to play dumb.
~1 month of playing dumb~
The initiates arrive later today. I have to go get breakfast with Eliza and she and I have to work with the initiates. I eat breakfast and head to the net. A girl drops onto the net, she is the first jumper and she is from Abnegation. I help her out of the net and ask her what her name is. She say it is Laura. Laura. I thought. That name sounds familiar. A boy drops on the net. He is Erudite. More students fall onto the net. 4 girls and 4 boys. 1 abnegation, 4 Candor and 3 erudite.Laura, Bella, christie, Kylie, Tyler, Spencer, Brent, and Luke. Begin to show them around dauntless. Where they will sleep, eat and train.I head back to my apartment before training begins. I have some cookies and coffee and headed back down to training. Everyone lines up by, jumpers. Laura is first,then, Luke, then Bella, then Tyler, then Christie, then Brent, the Kylie, and last jumper spencer. Laura starts punching the punch bags, but she has the wrong form. I help get it right and tell her how to get the other initiates in a fight. Start tomorrow we do  the First Dauntless tradition, First jumper vs. last jumper.