Unwanted Party

CHERYL POV:

"You ok?" Toni ask quietly. I move some hair out of her face. "Yeah." She smiles. "What do you want to do for our last day here?" She ask quietly. "Well, we're lying in bed. So this." I smile. "I love you." I kiss her. "I love you too baby." She whispers. Her phone starts going off. She groans. "It's probably my mom." She whispers getting up and taking the call. "Hey mom." She says quietly. "Yeah, we're coming back tomorrow! Why?" She gets up and leaves the room. After about 20 minutes Toni walks back in. "Everything ok?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Yeah! Just a cousin that I never new died." She whispers. "Oh, that sucks." She shrugs. "I never knew him so honestly I don't really feel anything." She says before lying next to me. "Now I don't know how I can get out of going to the funeral." She says looking at me. "You can't miss more school." I say. "That's your way out." Toni smiles. "Yeah." She whispers. "That's gonna be why I can't go. Also maybe if I met the man I would want to go." I nod. "You're moms family member or father?" I ask quietly. "I don't even know." She says. "I haven't met much of my family. He might be my half cousin." She shrugs. "I'll call Fangs later to see if he knows anything." She whispers. "Do you want to got into the jacuzzi?" I ask quietly. "Yeah!" She smiles. "Bathing suits or no?" I whisper. I grin. "Well, you do look good in a bra and underwear." I roll my eyes and we go outside. "Fuck it's cold!" I shiver. We take off our shirts and pants. We get in. "Ah!" I smile.

TONI POV:

It's been a couple of weeks, Cheryl and I got into a really bad fight, I don't really know where are relationship is right now. Now Veronica and I are at a stupid college party I didn't want to go to. I take a deep breath. "Hey." Some frat boy walks over to me. "Do you want to get out of here?" He ask. "Do you want my girlfriend to kill you?" I ask barely able to hear myself. "Oh! You're a lesbo!" He says. "Yeah! Fuck off!" I yell since it's so loud. "You're going to hell!" He yells back. "I'll see you there!" I walk away. I go over to Veronica who's up against some girl desperately trying to get over Archie again. "Toni!" She latches herself onto me. "You're drunk!" I say. She cups my cheeks. "Of course I am." She says. "We should go back to our dorm! I just need to get some water and sober up a bit!" I yell her. "Why? Do you want to fuck?" She ask. "You're my best friend! That wouldn't be right!" I tell her. "Go get your stupid water! I'm gonna fuck this girl." I nod. "Go ahead!" I walk away. I don't really remember anything else I get the booze really started to set in but next thing I knew was waking up in a random bed. I look under the covers and see I'm naked. "Fuck!" I whisper. Some girl walks into the room. "You're up!" She smiles. "Did we sleep together?" I ask quietly. "No! We did make out and you for some reason took your clothes off and cried for an hour until you feel asleep." I panic. "Oh god!" I say. She hands me my clothes. "What's your name?" I ask throwing my clothes on. "Monica." I nod. "Great." I whisper. "We should do this again." She says. "I'm in love with someone." I say back. "Oh your drunk friend at the party?" She ask. "No, my girlfriend at home. At least I think she is." I say. "We got into a fight last week. I haven't talked to her since. I have to go!" I start to walk out. "What side of campus is this?" I ask quietly. "West." I nod. "Great!" I walk out and leave. I quickly get back to my dorm. God! I feel like shit. I lie on my bed and try to forget everything even though I have no idea what happened. There's a knock on the door. I open it and see Cheryl. "Hey." I say in shock. "Toni..." She whispers. I take a deep breath. "I'm sorry. You have to go." I say. "Are you still mad at me?" She ask slightly pissed. "No! I had a long night and you're the last person I want to see!" I say about to cry. "Why?" I look down. "Come in." I whisper. "Toni. What did you do?" She ask quietly. I start crying. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "What did you do?" She ask again. "Veronica and I were at a party and I got drunk and almost slept with some girl." I confess. "But you didn't." She says. "No, but I did make out with her and I'm so so sorry. I was drunk, it'll never happened again." She looks at me. "I'm sorry." My voice breaks. "It will never happen again!" I tell her. "That's what Reggie kept saying when he was sleeping with every girl in the school. I don't want to make that mistake again." She pushes me back and leaves. "Cheryl!" I run after her. "Please!" I say trying to keep myself together. "Fuck you!" She yells. "Cheryl! It meant nothing! I cried for an hour regretting it!" I yell back. "I don't fucking care! You did the one thing you promised you would never do!" She yells in front of everyone. "Fuck you!" She goes to her car and leaves. I break down crying.

I walk into the house. "Toni!" Mom walks over to me and hugs me. "Is she ok?" I ask quietly. "Yeah, she's gonna be in the hospital for a couple of weeks and than they'll see if she's mentally stable." I bite my lip trying not to cry. "This is all my fault." I whisper. "I didn't mean to. I really didn't." I confess.

"Cheryl." I walk into the hospital room. "What do you want?" She ask. "Cheryl I'm so sorry, I didn't even know it happened until the next morning. You know how much I hate getting drunk! I would have never done that sober! I would have been sober if we didn't have that stupid fight!" I explain. I sit next to her. "I don't know what I was thinking." I tell her. "God! This is all my fault!" I start crying. "Please! Give me a second chance!" I beg. "I need time." I nod. "Ok." I place the bear I got her on the table. "His name is Jessie." I whisper. "Why?" She ask quietly. I shrug. "I don't know, Veronica named him." I whisper. "She wasn't the person you slept with right?" I shake my head. "No! She did flirt with me though, that's one of the last thing I remember but it wasn't V." I whisper. I look at her. "Toni... what happened to your eye!" She pulls me closer and rubs my eye. "I got into a fight." I say quietly. "Why?" I shrug. "There was this guy who I think might have been autistic and some other guys started giving him shit so I tried to stop them." I say quietly. "I'm fine." I whisper. "Your lip? I noticed that last time I saw you." She whispers. "I think in my drunkenness I fell because I woke up and it hurt." She rubs it. I sit down on the bed. "I know you hate me right now." She shrugs. "I think when we were fighting before any of this happened, we never really resolved where are relationship lied after. Still doesn't make it right, but I don't blame you." She whispers. I look at her. "I love you." I whisper. "I know, but, I don't know if and and when I can forgive you." I nod. "I get it." I get up. She grabs my arm. "I might hate you right now, but you're the only form of comfort. Please stay." She whispers, she sounds like a scared child looking for their mommy. "Yeah." I sit back down. We just sit there for a minute staring at each other until she pulls me into a kiss. I slowly kiss back. "Can I umm... ask, why?" I ask awkwardly. "Why what?" She ask. "Why did I have to get a call saying you tried to kill yourself?" I ask quietly. She looks down. "I realized how alone I was. It's not your fault!" She insist. "It was just the straw that broke the camels back. I don't know." She whispers. "I don't know." She plays with her hands. "I have a question." Cheryl says. "Yeah." I smile. "Do you mind picking up Pop's." I nod. "Yeah." I take a deep breath. "What do you want?" I ask quietly. "The usual." I nod. "Chocolate or strawberry?" I ask getting up. "I don't care." She whispers. "Chocolate it is." I smile knowing she's going to stop me. "No! I want Strawberry." I nod. "Every time!" I grab my bag. "I'll be back in a bit." She smiles. "Also! Get something for Fangs! He should be coming by." I nod. "Yeah. Is he your new boyfriend?" I joke. "Does your father like to give his kids the 'gay' gene." She smiles. "Good one. That's a joke you should tell my father, not me." I walk out.