Fight!

TONI POV:

I walk into the kitchen. We're home from our honeymoon. Well, we're back in Riverdale. We're going back to Connecticut tomorrow. I didn't even want to leave Hawaii. Yes I was sick for the second half of it, but still! It was amazing and I would do that again. "So! When are you guys having kids?" Mom ask smiling. "After college!" I say. "You said that about getting married." She says quietly. "Mom. I'm serious." She kisses my cheek. "Just know you're gonna love them and hate them." I nod. "How's Fangs doing?" I ask quietly. "I haven't heard from him." I add. "He's not doing well, he's been with your dad." I nod. "That would also explain where dad is." She smiles. "I have a question about school." She nods. "Do you know if I have any learning issues? Because I've never been good in school." I whisper. She looks down. "We never got you tested, but there might be some learning issues. You definitely have ADHD but that's all we know." I nod. "Yeah." I whisper. "That's great." I leave the kitchen and go up to my room. "You ok?" Cheryl ask quietly. "Ah... yeah. Ah... I think even though it's kinda useless at this time to get me tested for some learning issue!" She nods. "I know where we can go for that." I lie down. "You ok though?" She ask quietly. "I don't know." I whisper. "I don't want to go back to school."

CHERYL POV:

Toni walks out of the office she was getting tested in. "Well?" I ask standing up. "Ahh... I have dyslexia and Dr. James is surprised I graduated let alone got into college." She explains. "What are you gonna do?" I ask quietly. "I'm getting set up with a specialist that actually knows how to help me and we're gonna work together and they are gonna help me with work and shit." I nod. "That's good." She nods. "Yeah." We walk out. "I don't really want to talk about it." She whispers. We go back to our apartment and she locks herself in our room. "Is Toni ok?" Veronica ask quietly. "No." I sit down. "What's the verdict?" She ask. "She has dyslexia and she's getting help for it." I tell her. "I think she thinks it's like this is the end of the world." I whisper. She shrugs. "Toni's like that we both know that." I nod. "We have our first game since break tomorrow, I don't know if you are coming or not." I shrug. "I might." I smile. "If we win this we go to champion ships."

VERONICA POV:

"Are you sure you're ok to go on?" I ask Toni. She got into a fight with one of the girls on the other team. "Yeah! Just give me a minute." She whispers. "Toni, you got into a fight again!" Our couch walks over to her. "If this happens one more time you are off the team." She nods. "Also you're not playing for the rest of the game." Toni looks at me. "She's our best player!" I get frustrated. "Yes! But she's a lose cannon!" I look at Toni. "You have threatened to throw me off this fucking team for everything I've done!" Toni yells standing up. "You need to control yourself." She pushes pass me. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Home! I'm not fucking wanted here today!" She storms out. "What's up with her?" Coach ask concerned. "She found out some stuff, I don't think she took it well." I say quietly. "She's not on her best game today." She says. "I'll talk to her."

I walk into the locker room and see Toni. You can tell she just ripped the locker room apart. "Toni-." She interrupts me. "Fuck you!" She looks at me. I notice she actually has a really black eye and how bad it is. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "I know." She gets up. "I just have a lot going on." I nod. "You're gonna clean the locker room before anyone else walks in." Toni cleans the locker room. "You're also covered in sweat go take a shower or something." She hits her locker. "You're not my fucking mother!" She yells. "No I'm not, but Cheryl isn't here to tell you the same." She takes a deep breath. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly. "Besides what Cheryl told me." I whisper. "I haven't been taking any of my meds. For my anxiety or depression and Cheryl doesn't know and please don't tell her. I don't even know if I told her." She says quietly. "Cheryl knows. I know you guys don't talk about it a lot but she knows." I tell her. "Also we're getting a drug test done next week. I know you don't really have to worry about it but just a warning. "Go take a shower Cheryl's waiting at the off brand Pops." She smiles a little. "Do we actually know the name of that place?" She ask quietly. "Fuck no." She goes into the showers and does whatever she needs to do. She walks out and go to the car. "You need to take your medication! Obviously when you're not you're this fucked up." She nods. "I ran out and never actually went to get them." She says getting into the car. "We still have time to go pick them up before the pharmacy closes." She nods. We go to pharmacy and pick up her meds and go to the diner. "Where were you guys?" Cheryl ask pissed. Toni jumps over the booth to sit next to Cheryl. "I had to go pick some Advil for my ankle." Toni lies. "That's a lie! You just jumped over the fucking booth." She smiles. "Yeah... than you already know." Toni whispers. "I'm fine though." She nods. We eat a bunch of food. "Wait did we win the game?" Toni ask confused. "Yeah!" I whisper. She nods. "Cool!" She drinks her milkshake. "That game was going well, until that girl hit you." Cheryl whispers. "How's you're eye?" She ask quietly. "Fine."