Dinner Date

CHERYL POV:

I had my first day of work and it was really overwhelming. So the second I got home I crawled into bed, that was yesterday! I haven't left bed since, luckily I didn't have work today. "You ok?" Toni ask quietly as she walks into our room. I shrug. "Can you get out of bed for me?" She ask quietly. "I have a surprise." She whispers. I sit up slightly. "What's the surprise?" I ask quietly. "You'll see." She smiles. "Get dressed and meet me downstairs." She gets up and I notice she's all dressed up in a suit because she's that kind of gay. I slowly get up. I go to Veronica's room and walk in. "I could be naked!" She yells. "So? I don't care." I say. "What do you need?" She ask quietly. "Do you have heals?" She shakes her head. "No." I roll my eyes.

We walk into a restaurant. "I figured you needed some cheering up. I made some arrangements to have a private dinner." Toni whispers. "This is great." I smile. "We can't get anything fancy like steak I don't have the money." She whispers. "That's ok. I'll get 3 steaks." I joke. We sit down, we talk about anything and everything. I take Toni's hands. "What?" She smiles. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too babe." She whispers. I get up and sit next to her. "It's not Pop's but I love it." I tell her. "I know." I kiss her. She cups my cheek and pulls me into a kiss. Our food gets here and we feed each other like a gross couple with no boundaries. "I can't wait to marry you." She whispers. I smile. "Thank you for tonight." I whisper. She smiles like an idiot. "I have another surprise." She whispers. "Yeah?" She nods. "Let's get out of here." She says as we get up. We leave and go back to the apartment. "I thought you had a surprise." I say quietly. "Yeah! I kicked Veronica out for the night so we can do whatever." I smile. "Anything?" She nods reluctantly. "I'm not in the mood for sex either." She sighs. "Than what?" She ask quietly. "I want to take a bath with you and than we'll see where the night brings us." She smiles and we go into the bathroom, she draws the bath and helps me get my dress off. I slowly unbutton her shirt. "Why have I never seen you in a dress?" I ask quietly. She shrugs. "Because They're uncomfortable." I smile. "So you've worn one?" She nods. "When I was like 7!" She says. I bite my lip. "No! If you want to see a picture of me in it you have to go through my mom!" I kiss her and we get into the bath. "So! Work was stressful yesterday?" She ask quietly. I nod. "Why are we just talking about this?" I ask confused. "You came home and went to bed, I was gave you time and space and by the time I went to ask you, you had fallen asleep." She explains kissing the back of my neck. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "It's ok! I get it. When do you go back?" She ask quietly. "Tomorrow I start officially. Yesterday was training, I got yelled at by some mom because she thought that Black Sabbath was the reason her kid was gay." I feel her smile against me. "What?" I ask. "My baby knows her bands!" She cheers. "Barely! I had to look them up later!" I look back at her. She smiles. "Also your baby?" She nods. "Always." I pull her into a kiss. I turn around so I'm straddling her. "What?" She grins. "When we get married and have the whole ceremony promise me we won't have a traditional one, like I want to see you before I walk down the isle." She nods. "Of course. But I do want to take the thingy off your thigh because it looks sexy." She insist. "Of all the things to turn you on, that's it?" She shrugs. "Not really-." We get interrupted with her phone ringing. She sighs. "I don't want to get that!" She whines. "It might be your mom or dad." I whisper. She nods, grabs a towel to dry her hands and grabs her phone. "It's my dad." She picks it up. "Hey!" Her dad says something. "How is this important? Why couldn't you have texted me this?" She ask quietly. "Yeah! Of course I knew!" She pauses waiting for her dad to stop ranting. "Of course I knew Fangs was gay!" She rolls her eyes. "Can I go? I was in the middle of something." She ask slightly frustrated. "I love you too dad, call me if something important happens." She hangs up and tosses her phone over to her pants. She takes a deep breath. "Parents!" She whispers. "What happened?" I ask quietly. "Fangs brought Kevin home from a date and my dad forgot he was gay." She shrugs. "He called me because apparently he's the last person to know this!" She whispers. I pull her into a kiss to shut her up. She deepens the kiss. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too. More than anything." I tell her. She kisses me again. "Anything else you want to do?" She ask quietly. "Watch a movie and fall asleep halfway through it." I suggest. She smiles. "But I want to wait for the water to get cold first." We make out for a bit until the front door. "I thought you kicked V out for the night?" I kiss her neck. "I did." She whispers. "Toni!" Veronica walks into the bathroom. "We're naked!" Toni gets mad. "I've seen worse." She smiles says. "Why are you here I kicked you out?" She smiles. "Yeah! I need my makeup." She says grabbing it and leaving. Toni moans. "Fuck!" She whispers. I pull her into a kiss.

"You ok?" Toni ask quietly as we watch the movie. "Yeah." I whisper. She smiles and kisses me. "Can I talk to you about something?" I sit up. She nods. "I know we can't like have a child together because neither of us are male. But so that means who we going to choose to be a donor? Or are we gonna adopt?" I ask quietly. She looks down and takes a deep breath. "Well I was thinking we should adopt. The only problem is it's really hard and expensive." She whispers. "They're also going to have a social worker come and make sure we are emotionally stable." She explains. "You don't think I can't take care of a kid?" I ask. "You just turned 18 Cheryl! We're still kids! I don't know if either of us can. Not yet at least in the future we might be able too." I sigh looking down. "Cheryl! I want kids and I know you do too, but we're not ready! And we said we were gonna wait until we were adults and married anyway!" I nod. "Yeah! I just really want kids." She kisses me. "We're gonna have kids no matter what. We'll figure it out, we always do." She rubs my cheek. "We've found loopholes around so much shit! It's a little concerning!" I smile. "You're right." She smiles. "I'm good that way." She whispers. "What if we can't adopt and we find out that neither of us can have kids?" I ask quietly. "It runs in my family!" I tell her. "Ok, if we find out we can't adopt and we're both for some reason infertile, we'll fight for a kid! We're not going to kid napping one though that's a horrible thing to do." I smile. "We can figure something out." She whispers. "No matter what." She nods. "I love you baby." I kiss her.