Chapter 1

Frolique has become the well-known chat website for the youth. You get to chat with someone using a username. Many connections were flickered from this famous site, and people tend to be more open here. Many people enjoyed this and were immersed in a world of different likes and interests.

On that night, two fates intertwined as two young strangers logged on Frolique at the same time. They went down the never-ending list of usernames that were available as of the moment. One of them clicked the name "Skuweet" while the other clicked "FanTiSee". Both of them were immediately found in a chat room. Breaking the ice, Skuweet started their conversation.

Skuweet: hey.

FanTiSee: hey, too.

Skuweet: what do you want to talk about?

FanTiSee: um. anything would do, actually.

Skuweet: okay then. how about food?

FanTiSee: ok.

Skuweet: you sound like you're not interested in this conversation or something.

FanTiSee: i'm actually into this conversation but i don't know how to do this 'breaking the ice' thing.

Skuweet: i did it.

FanTiSee: ...

Skuweet: you know what? i'm getting off this chat or else i'd waste time.

FanTiSee: wait!

Skuweet: what?

FanTiSee: the reason why i couldn't talk properly is because...

Skuweet: because?

FanTiSee: because even though many people think i'm famous, i still couldn't talk to them properly with this all-out confidence that they expect from me.

Skuweet: so, you're learning the way of how people converse or something because of that?

FanTiSee: yeah... something like that...

Skuweet: then you've came across the right person for conversing! :D

FanTiSee: are you speaking sarcastically?

Skuweet: um, no?

FanTiSee: okay. tell me more about you.

Skuweet: I'm a girl. i just happened to be born with a golden spoon in my mouth and into a rich family. i'm separated into another section in my school because my parents requested the school to do so. i'm the only student in the aforementioned section. although i'm shy around strangers, i tend to converse a lot with my closest relations.

FanTiSee: wow. that's a lot.

Skuweet: yeah. how about you?

FanTiSee: um, i'm a guy. i also happened to be born with a golden spoon in my mouth. i'm in this section where there are 35 students who got a grade higher than the average, and i'm one of them. people kind of hail me as the most handsome angel God has ever given them. honestly, i'm talkative but i don't speak clearly and correctly.

Skuweet: so it's not about your shyness issue but your speech issue.

FanTiSee: yeah.

Skuweet: but you could converse so well in frolique.

FanTiSee: got auto-correct on.

Skuweet: oh...

FanTiSee: yeah...