Lap dance

Relationship: Boyfriends

Josh❤️: I need an irl vid for my second channel, wanna join

Simon❤️: Sure what r we filming x

Josh❤️: Good old fashioned charades probably

Simon❤️: Do I get a reward after 😉 x

Josh❤️: Sure babe x 😂

Simon's P.O.V:

And with that I got myself dressed and headed to Josh's old podcast room where I assumed he would be.

5 minutes later he comes in with a camera on a tripod and a small box of cards titled 'charades: pocket edition'.

"Ready for Zerkaa but worse?" He jokes.

"As I'll ever be." I laugh as I put my phone away and help him set up the camera and move the table.

"Stand in one of the seats." He asks as He naturally take control of the set up. I comply and sit down as he focuses the camera. "There he is. Beautiful as always." He flirts.

"Shut up and come sit down." I reply awkwardly avoiding the compliment as usual. I peck his lips thankful he doesn't go into his daily rant of how beautiful' i am as he starts the intro.

"Yo guys what's going on welcome back to the second channel and today we are playing charades-."

"He's run out of ideas." I joke.

"No I haven't..." He plays along.

...

After 3 minutes of him silently acting out cards I managed to get 7 out of 12, which wasn't that bad.

It was now my turn to start the timer and do the silent acting.

The first words were 'kicking a ball' which was easy enough. I stood up from my seat and pretended to kick an imaginary ball.

"Football. Kicking a ball!" He says as I nod and move on.

My next phrase was 'eating a banana' so I pretended to peel a banana and he got it straight away.

The next card I got was 'lap dance'. I bit my lip for a second deciding if I should do what I was thinking.

"Simon hurry up just do it!" Josh rushed.

Fuck it. I slowly walked over to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"What? Ummm A priest? Blessing someone." He tried.

I shook my head and chuckled. I then moved closer so I was hovering over his lap.

"Oh! Lap dance." He guessed correctly.

I then started moving my hips a little In a circular motion.

"Woahh Simon I said lap dance! Wh-whhatt are you doing?" He says through nervous laughs whilst pushing me away slightly, still trying to act straight.

I then sit down on his crotch as I grind back and forth. Putting one hand on the back of his chair and the other one hanging beside me as I look him straight in the eyes.

He turns my head to face him by my chin and holds his hand there as he tries to figure out why I am doing this whilst trying to record.

"Simon what are doing?" He asks in a sexy deep voice full of amusement.

"Giving you a lap dance." I simply state. Wanting him to want me more.

"Babe, we're filming and the camera battery is low." He says guiltily as he rubs my thighs and kisses me softly.

"Are you sure." I whisper as I palm him through his shorts and pull his neck close to me so I can kiss him. I remain slowly moving my hips which I know he is enjoying because he puts his hands on my arse. He stays silent for a while as I keep on working my magic on him. I then start to trail my hands down his chest down to the draw strings on his shorts. I tug on them asking for consent as he nods and groans quietly. I go down to my knees as I bring his shorts down.

I wrap a hand around the base of his dripping cock and wrap his pre-cum all over his length. I then very slowly start at his base and lick all the way to the tip, stopping when I get there.

"So you wanna keep recording?" I tease him. He shakes his head quickly and I smirk.

"So what do you want." I continue as I hold his hands making sure he can't touch himself.

"I want to fuck you baby." He moans as he shakes off my grip and places his hands on my shoulders. He then blindly and involuntarily thrust the air, aching for me to keep touching him.

I comply and lick around his tip. Sucking it as I use my hand to jerk off the rest of his massive length. I take off my jeans as my throbbing erection started to get tight in them. I rubbed myself off as i took him in whole for a few seconds. This earned an extra loud moan from him.

His moans made me desperate for him to be in me so I released my lips from his dick very slowly.

"It's time for you to fuck me now baby." I said as I sit on his lap again. The adrenaline started to kick in as I took our shirts off and started making out with him desperately. I kissed down his neck leaving one or two hicks before I stood myself up and aligned his dick with my needy hole.

"Prep Simon?" He says with concern.

"No I want you now." I state as I think about it as tomorrow's problem.

"You sure?" He asks before I nod. Smiling at how much he cares for me.

I align myself up again before slowly lowering myself onto him. I ignored the familiar pain as I knew it would fade quickly.

I very slowly move all the way out and back down as I get used to his length. I move my hips trying to find that right spot. Once I find it I start moaning as I quicken my pace. He whispers sweet praises at me as I quickly keep grinding on him forwards and backwards, hardly lifting myself off of him. The friction makes us both sweat and let out hot breaths as we come close to climaxing. He rubs and moves a long with my arse as I continue to move against him.

He holds the bottom of my bum to lift me up a bit as he continues the motion. I wrap my arms around his neck as look back at my perked up bum making my skin move wave-like. He thrusts into me letting out breath filled moans as we both feel the build up from our tips and the racing of our hearts. Minutes later I let out a low groan as i project my cum onto his lower abdomen. It trickles down and surrounds the base of his cock.

He continues to thrust into me through my high as I feel an overwhelming amount of pleasure. I put my grip tighter around his neck as I can barely keep my eyes open from the feeling of pure satisfaction.

Before I can realise he groans and I feel his warm liquid shooting out and into me. I pull out of him and sloppily kiss him before we place our foreheads together still breathing heavily.

After we calm down we quickly clean the area and cuddle up in Josh's bed. Deciding to record a proper video later.