Just hop in (shower)

Relationship: Friends/housemates

Simon's P.O.V:

'Josh hurry up! Everyone else is probably nearly ready to go and I haven't even started yet!' I tried to yell to josh through the bathroom door. The sound of his speakers however drowning me out.

This holiday in Ibiza is going great apart from me having to share a place with josh who takes 1000 years in the shower.

I go back to my room and fall with my back on the bed. I check my phone to see its nearly 11am and we are supposed to be going to explore the town. I hate being late to things.

I knock again on the shower door and all i get back is his music and the water running in the shower. I decide to just go in because waiting around is giving me anxiety.

I open the door and turn off his speaker finally. Luckily he is behind the shower curtain.

'Ummm hello?' He says with a muffled voice.

'I was yelling at you for ages to get out. I still need a shower and it's nearly time to go so hurry up please.' I say as i walk out.

'Bro I've literally got shampoo everywhere. I'm gonna be a while longer i think.' He replies.

'Naahh man we are gonna be late. Just try to hurry up.' I plead.

Whilst I'm here i might as well use the toilet. I cringe  as the sound of me peeing overtakes the shower and both Josh and I are silent. I flush the toilet As i hear Josh giggling from behind the curtain.

'Are you seriously laughing at the sound of peeing right now?' I chuckle as he bursts into laughter. I feel the tension of being late rolling off of me with each laugh.  Josh can always make me relax.

'Sorry! It's just the sound i couldn't help myself' he continues.

'Well maybe if you didn't take so long in the shower we wouldn't be in this situation would we?' I passively say trying to remind him to hurry up.

'You know what you might as well just hop in then if you want, i don't mind.' He casually says.

I weigh out my options of being late or possibly being awkward and insecure for a while. I convince myself it's not going to be weird since it's not my first time seeing one of my best mates naked. It's happened loads of times with JJ and we were and still are completely fine. No one makes it weird for me just because i'm gay so it should be fine. Or is Josh just throwing out an empty offer to be nice and-

'Are you still there Simon?' Josh questions as I snap back to reality.

Fuck it.

'Yeah. Yeah I'm coming in.' I reply as i hesitantly take my clothes off. What am i worried about really?

I step in to see Josh faced away from me as I step closer to feel the water. My hand covering my lower half to feel more comfortable.

He turns up the pressure so the water spreads and reaches the both of us easily and we both continue to use the shower in a comfortable silence. Ok this literally isn't bad at all.

'Pass the soap.' I ask.

As he turns around all i see is a white foam covering most of his face and I immediately started laughing.

'It- you look like santa!' I say in between laughs.

'What i told you i had shampoo everywhere.' He says in defence as he laughs along with me.

'You were actually- oh my god just pass the soap.' I chuckle as i lay my hand out. He tries to put it in my hand but it manages to to fall to the floor.  I go to pick it up but it lands in between joshes legs so i end up doing an awkward bow near josh's dick.