Changing room

Relationship: Boyfriends

Josh's P.O.V:

"Simon we have been in the same shop for like 2 hours! Come on your baskets full, let's try some shit on and go." I whine in the middle of the largest Top Man shop I have ever seen.

"No babe, I'm sorry but I don't think I've found the right clothes  yet. I wanna make a good first impression." He replies with clear anxiousness on his face.

"Trust me, my family will love you. If not then they'll probably all be drunk half the time since the holiday's a full week." I say trying to comfort him. I hug him from behind and kiss his cheek but he just wriggles away from my touch and carries on walking.

"This is just too much of a big deal for me to just chill out on." He says whilst adding a pair of jeans to his bag.

"I'm not saying chill out I'm saying stop dragging us through stores when you have plenty of good clothes at home." I whine again, trying to catch up to his fast pace walking.

He suddenly turns around to face me. " Josh i really need your help here to decide if I look alright or not. I promise this is the last shop, then we can go home."

"I promise you, you look good in everything you wear. You look good when you don't wear clothes as well like, it's magical!" I sarcastically exclaim, even though it's fully true.

"Shhhh we're in public!" He whispers. "Look can I please just have your participation for a little while longer." He says with puppy dog eyes.

"Hmm what's in it for me." I say through squinted eyes. I may as well try to make the most of the situation.

"The satisfaction of knowing you helped your boyfriend during his desperate time of need?" He tries.

I squint harder, telling him his answer wasn't good enough.

"Alright fine." He leans in closer as he whispers. "If you help me now with 0 complaints, I will... when we get home." He looks down to my crotch area during his pause in his sentence and I get the message.

"Deal." I say with a grin on my face. I give him a quick peck on the lips before we continue our shopping trip. Him rolling his eyes at my sudden change of mood.

I begin to actually help him an pick out clothes I think that that he would like. It made me seem helpful but it also sped things along. I gave my opinion on every outfit and reassured him that everything would be fine and that he looks perfect. By the time we got to the changing rooms it was another waiting game from me.

"Josh I really appreciate you helping me, I promise I'll try not to take long." He says as he goes in the confined room.

"It's ok but I want to see everything you try on." I say from behind the door.

I see outfit after outfit, Simon looking perfect in every one but me still having to decide what went in the no pile.

I started to get really bored as my phone ran out of charge and I had nothing to do but sit there and look at Simon every now and again. Now that I think of it like that it sort of turns me on. Or maybe it's just my boredom talking I know how i get when I'm bored.

Simon then comes out in a blue beach outfit. With a matching top and shorts.

"What do you think? Is it a bit too out there for me?" He asks as he turns around to look in the mirror.

I walk up to him and unbutton the first three buttons so a bit of his chest is showing. I step back and take a look.

"I think it looks better like that." I say whilst involuntarily biting my bottom lip.