Facetime

Relationship: Boyfriend

Simon's P.O.V:

I opened up my macbook as i decided to do my routined face time call with Josh.

Me being away from him for a month aches but I needed to stay home to deal with some family issues.

I heard the all too familiar tone as I waited for him to answer the call but he was taking longer than usual. Finally he answered but i was not expecting the site in front of me.

"Hey babe, sorry I was in the shower when I heard the call." He greets me. I sat there dumbfounded as i took in the sight in front of me.

Josh stood there with a towel barely hanging off of his waist with his hair perfectly wet and the droplets still adding glistening to his newly toned gym body.

"You look- have you been going gym?" I ask at a loss for words.

"Yeah I've been keeping myself busy since i dont have my boyfriend here to keep me company." He chuckles.

"Fuck well you look...hot." I state the obvious.

He smirks as he turns around to adjust the towel and sadly to put some clothes on.

"So how are you and the family?" He asks me.

"We are all good, im glad we are bonding and stuff but i miss you." I reply.

"I miss you too." He says as he comes back in shot whilst mid way putting a sidemen T-shirt on to match his grey joggers.

"Do you really have to put the shirt back on?" I ask sheepishly.

"Simon I'm not gonna just-"

"Pleaseeee." I beg him. He rolls his eyes but takes his shirt back off anyway.

"This is so weird." He says.

"No i just miss- looking at you shall we say." I respond.

"Well i miss looking at you too." He says in our unspoken code. My mind searches for the last time we did it, the day I left the house and let's just say we fucked as if it was the last time. We both go silent as we think about the same thing.

"So anyway, did you do anything interesting today?" I cough out to get rid of the sexual tension we could feel from miles away.

"No nothing much, i only just showered because i... I was filming videos all day." He hesitates. I find myself half listening as I subconsciously palm myself as my eyes scan his body. I started fantasising of the things we could do if i was just back at the house.

"Simon can you still hear me?" He asks as i snap put of my trance.

"What? Yeah sorry i was just-"

"I know." He finishes.

"What?" I wonder as the webcam was only of my stomach and up.

"I may not be able to see you down there but your hand is moving a bit sus." He chuckles. My face grows a deep shade of red as I quickly move my hand away from that area.

"Simon please take your shirt off." Josh sates rather than asks.

"I mean I haven't been going gym but..." i say as i hesitantly pull my short over my head.

"Yet you have still managed to turn me on." Josh says as I see his arm moving like mine was.

"Josh we are actual whores." I laugh as I hide my face in my hands and try slow my heart from beating as fast.

"I know but im just so h-horny right now and I haven't seen you like this in so long. It just doesn't feel the same without you." He says exactly what's on my mind.

"I know but I'll be back in like a week or two, and then we can do... anything." I say as I pull the webcam upwards and start discreetly rubbing myself through my jeans again.

"Or we could do something now..." josh cautiously suggests. At least one of us had the balls to say it. I pull my webcam back down to where it was to let him know i was i to it.

"I mean if this is as close as I can get to you right now then I'll take it." I say as I continue using his torso as porn.

Without speaking Josh stands up slightly to pull the rest of his clothing off and I get a glimpse of what I've been imagine for the past couple of nights. I notice his wide forearm moving up and down slightly but not enough to see what was in his hand. I gulp as I do the same and realise we are actually doing this.

"Simon I miss kissing you, touching you, feeling you more than ever. I keep- I keep replaying that night over and over again in my head." He says through half closed eyes.

I let out a slight moan from the fact that I can hear his voice as we do this. "Me too babe. Just imagine all the positions and ways you will fuck me in as soon as I get back." I say daringly as i tighten my grip around myself. I try not to close my eyes from the pleasure ad I want to take in all of Josh as possible.

"Fuck I'm so hard right now. Simon i want you to moan for me." Josh says as he sexily bites his lip and the pace of his arm quickens.

"Hmm Josh." I moan as my breaths start to quicken. "C-can you move the camera down i need to see all of you." I practically beg. He does so and I drool over the veins from his forearms that lead me to his lengthy cock that i have longed for for what seems like forever.

"Move yours too." He says through ragged breaths. "God Simon your so damn sexy." He compliments as I move the camera so he can see all of me.

I can't control my moans as I maintain my pace and feel closer to the edge. "I'd actually do anything to be able to at least suck your dick right now." I admit.

"I'd love for that to happen right now." He groans.

"What? Me taking you all in my mouth like i know you love." I say seductively. He grips the arm of his chair as I do so.

"Yes I'd love that right now." He says as his body jerks upwards. "And for my cock to be buried inside of you, making you moan." He dirty talks.

I predictably let out a moan as I feel myself coming close to the edge. I whisper-moan his name again as he growls and speeds up his actions.

"Fuck simon." He says as he rubs his hand through his hair and leaves it there and stares straight at me.

My vision goes blurry as I know what is about to happen. "Josh I'm gonna cum." I pant as I speed up my actions.

"Let me see it baby." He says as he also quickens his pace.

I lean over the chair and back again as i close my
Mouth with my backhand to prevent me from screaming Josh's name. The euphoria taking over as I try to control my way through my orgasm. It's no use as I writhe all over the chair and grip the arms so I don't literally fall off the chair.

At some point during that I hear just groan my name as splutters of cum drip from his wet again torso. I stay quiet as I let the spams from my high pass and all you can hear is both of us breathing heavily with cum all over our chests.

After a while i decide to speak. "That was.."

"The next best thing to actually having sex with you." Josh finishes for me.

I nod and smirk as I see the mess we have both made and feel the second hand embarrassment from the words I said. "That was so fucking worth it." I add.

"Right I think I need to go shower again." Josh chuckles.

"Yeah me too. I love you." I say as I stand up.

"I love you too." He says as we end the call.

I start the shower in the bathroom as i look at the sex crazed mess that is myself in the mirror. I send josh a cheeky picture of my neck down so he could see the mess he caused.

Josh❤️: thats now saved into my spank bank for the next two weeks 😍🤤

I laugh at my screen as i hop in the shower to relieve myself of my sins. Thankful that i have someone that I love and trust so much.