Date night

Relationship: Dating

Josh's P.O.V:

I take a deep breath one more time before knocking on Simon and JJ's apartment. I rub my sweaty hands on my jeans waiting in anticipation. Going on dates with Simon always made me nervous because all i wanted to do was make him happy and appreciate me. Today was especially a big night since i was planning to ask him to be my boyfriend.

JJ opened the door with his usual energy. "Ayyy Josh come in man, come in. Simon is still getting ready. It's so cute he has made me see like 100 different outfits because he is stressing about what to wear.'

"Hey. I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty nervous too." I say as i try to laugh the nerves away.

"It's weird seeing my two guy friends falling for each other but it's honestly cute seeing you lot this way." He laughs his usual laugh.

I forget to reply as i try to stop my dry throat before i lose my voice in front of Simon.

"Josh? Oh my god why are you so nervous? It's not like it's your first date." He chuckles as he hands me a glass of water as we sit down on the couch.

I take a long sip of the water before replying. "I want to ask him to be my boyfriend tonight." I whisper before finishing the glass.

"What no way!" He basically screams. I hit his arm to get him to shut up before Simon hears. 'Oh shit sorry man, but that's so exciting. Also why are you nervous he is gonna say yes. You have NO idea how much he talks about you on a daily."

"I hope so. Not to be literally gay but I seriously like him." I reply. Talking to JJ has gotten me more excited about the date now.

Just as I say that Simon walks out of his room and i can't help but stare. He is dressed in a white t-shirt and light blue jeans which shoes off his structure gorgeously. His face looks handsome like it's been carved by angels. His dimples show as he smiles cutely from ear to ear as we lock eyes.

I stand up immediately trying to be a gentleman. "Simon I- you look amazing" I stutter.

"Okayy I'm gonna leave now." JJ says as he rushes away. "Good luck you two." He says before patting me on the back and leaving.

"You too." He replies as he kisses me on the cheek whilst holding my hand. He pulls away as he looks in my eyes and i can't help but giving him a short but sweet kiss on the lips. We both smile again after.

"Shall we go?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure." He replies as we head out to my car.

'So you still haven't told me where we are going." He remarks as we get in the car.

"Well first it's dinner and then it's a surprise." I answer.

"Well you told me to wear trainers so I assume there'll be walking?"

"Just wait and see." I smirk. "Speaking of, you really do look incredible tonight." I add as i hold his hand that's on his thigh."

"Shut up." He laughs shyly as i start the car and drive to the restaurant.

"JJ just texted me saying 'I guess you won't be coming home tonight' with the eggplant emoji and the smirk face." He laughs.

And that's when it started. The minute we both stopped laughing and looked at each other again. When he looked me up and down and wet his lips was when we both started making sexy comments and flirting to a point where i realised i may not be able to handle how sexy he was for too much longer.

The dinner was great. We talked and laughed and flirted through the whole thing. My foot rubbed against his leg multiple times throughout the night and his hand brushed against mine over the table. I had insisted on paying just like I had planned to, telling him he deserved it which was completely true. At some point the waiter suggested the 'sex on the beach' cocktail of the day which caused Simon to say '"You'd like that wouldn't you Josh" in front of him. It was everything i wanted it to be and more and the date wasn't even done yet.