New Student

| no one's pov|

It was Wednesday, there supposedly was supposed to be a 'new student'. Hopefully he isn't like the bully's ki-bo, Kaito, gonta. But I also hope that he's not their new victim.
Our break period just started, we can do anything, bullying to full fistfights, that is when there was no other teachers or principal was around. she would make us sit down and act as proper students when there was.

|Shuichi pov|
Miu, Kaede, and Rantaro sat around me, they were my friends. What if it was another danganronpa fan.
, I wouldn't be mad, more excited really "Everyone!" The teacher yelled, most of the class went silent "He's here". I was quite disappointed that it was a guy. I pull out my phone and put in earbuds as I watched one of the new danganronpa episodes. Miu slaps the back of my head. "Look at the new kid!" Miu yelled.  I looked up and took out my earbuds

|Kokichi POV|

I stood at the front of the classroom shaking in fear.
"h-hello..my n-name is K-Kokichi Ouma"
A navy blue-haired boy caught my eye. "go sit wherever" the teacher told me, I go and sit down in the empty seat near the navy blue-haired boy. I could feel him looking...no staring at me. I got a little uncomfortable but tried to ignore it everyone went back to what they were doing except the Navy haired boy. He sat there looking at me until I looked over at him, he smiled and waved slightly.

no one's pov

Rantaro stood up and walked over to Kokichi.
"Hi, I'm Rantaro" He said in a soft voice.
Miu and Kaede stood up and walked over as well
"whos prettier?" both the girls say. Kokichi seemed overwhelmed by the socializing,
Rantaro sighs "alright girls, that's enough"
"...you should sit with us at lunch kokichi," Miu says as she looks over at Ki-b0.

Kokichi pov
I was way overwhelmed, "O-Okay..."
Shuichi was still staring at me but with a slight smile
I smile awkwardly
"you have beautiful eyes"
"I-I'm sorry?"
"you should come over to my place," he said with a smirk
"Don't be pervy" Miu told Saihara
They argued if he was or not. My phone went off and I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it, it was an unknown number that sent me a text and it read "you should come over with us" I was startled by the sudden message. I looked around and saw a white-haired boy gesturing for me to come over and sit with him and a few other guys. I look back at my phone and turn it off.
"is something wrong?" Miu said confused by my sudden change of emotion.

|Miu pov|
Clearly, something was wrong but I guess he's probably just nervous by being the new student, let alone he does seem pretty afraid of everyone, I won't pressure him. I ruffle Kokichi's hair and smiled
"if Saihara ever bothers you just let us know, he can be pervy especially small guys like you" she giggled

|Kokichi pov|
Small? am I really that fragile to her? Well..she is taller let alone everyone is most likely stronger... I won't fight back or give a comment about it.

|no one's pov|

The bell rings and everyone stands up to leave. Kokichi seemed a bit stunned by the sudden ringing that filled the classroom and halls.
"me and Ouma-Kun are going to walk to the roof, meet you guys up there!" Saihara said as he took Kokichi by the hand and quickly walked out of the classroom.

|After Lunch|

"do you guys think that's a good idea?" Kaede let out
"let him get away with it, for now, he knows that rantaro won't let him get away with it against alone if he gets caught doing something dirty to him" Miu blurted out
"I guess you're right, I wonder who kokichi will stay with"
"he's staying in our dorm right?, then probably with Rantaro"
Kaede nods " I hope, we would have to set some rules for Saihara though"
" I know, it's not very likely that he'll follow them through" Rantaro says, he seemed quite stressed.
Rantaro stops walking, the girls stop and look at him "what if they get locked on the roof together" he says, he was acting stressed and paranoid.

|Kokichi pov|

I felt awkward just sitting out there with him. I go to stand up And he grabs my wrist and stands up as well. He intertwine his fingers with mine and we walk over to the doors. I was blushing slightly, I didn't look at him but I continuously felt his eyes fall onto me as we walked down the stairs and the hall. I stopped and let go of his hand. I walked over to my next class and Into the classroom.

|Time skip|

I was walking down the hall trying to figure out where the dorms were when Kaede ran up to me and tapped my shoulder
"Hey hey!" She said cheerfully
"O-Oh hey"
"Come on, I'll bring you to the house"
"O-Okay"
She took my hand and began to run down the hall. And out the main door of the school.