His small family

TW: (kissing, touching)
|no ones pov|

Us three walked for a bit until Kokichi just stopped walking and looked at a greenish-blue small house "we're here..." he said in a worrying soft tone of voice.
" is something wrong?" Miu question.
"N-No..." he said
We walked up to the house and he turned the knob and opened the door slowly.

| Miu pov|
I was actually wondering what kind of house he grew up in this, this is something I did not expect though. We walked into the house quietly, House is small and looked fairly old. There was a coffee table that caught my eye, it had beer bottles and cigarettes and cigarette buds on it. Me and Shuichi stood near the doorway as Kokichi quickly walked away and down the hallway.
"I didn't think anything close to this" Miu says quietly
"I know right" Shuichi says in a whisper.
A skinny purple-haired girl walked from the hallway, she looked very tired. She looked at us and walked over.
"Hello, you must be Kichi's friends right?" She says quietly.
" roommates actually"
"Is it just the two of you?" She asks.
"Uh, no Rantaro and Kaede are at home"
"I didn't know they did the housing anymore" she smiles slightly
" so your kokichi's mother right?"
"Mhm"
Kokichi walks out and towards me and Shuichi, he was holding a small bag, kokichi stood in front of Shuichi facing the purple-haired women
"We should get going" I say as Kokichi and Shuichi walk out of the house.
I bow and turn around walking out shutting the door behind me.
I was confused about why he had such a small bag.
"Why is the bag so small? Isn't it clothes?"
He stops walking and points at a pile of ash in the middle of the front yard then continues to walk.
"Maybe there's more to this kid then we think" I say in a whisper leaning over to Shuichi.
Shuichi smirks.
I elbow him
"Stop it"
We walked for a bit and got back to the house, there was music playing from inside the house, we walked in and saw Rantaro and Kaede dancing around the living room.
I take off my shoes and set them by the door, I smile and run over picking up Kaede and spinning around.

|Kokichi pov|

I took off my shoes and set down my bag by the door, I watched as Miu set down Kaede and they were both giggling and rantaro as well slightly.
I felt two hands on my upper arm shoulder area rubbing them slowly, it was Shuichi's. He moved closer to me so his front was touching my back.
I squeaked slightly at the sudden touching and I blushed pink
"D-Do they do this often?
"Too often" Shuichi says in a comforting tone with a soft chuckle following.
I could feel his warm body against mine as he rubbed my arms.
Shuichi smirks. Rantaro looks at me and him before rolling his eyes and quickly walking over, grabbing my hand walking back over to where he was standing before.
"If you don't like him touching you, then don't let him do it" rantaro tells me.

| No one's pov|

It was a few minutes later of the girls giggling and laughing, Kokichi standing with Rantaro as Shuichi stood and stared intently at kokichi as he leaned against the wall.
There was a knock on the door and Miu quickly walked over to answer it, she opened the door slightly and smiled as she opened the door further.
A brown-haired girl walked into the house with a slight smile which got bigger when she saw Kokichi
Kokichi slipped out of Rantaro's arms walked over to Shuichi, kind of hiding himself.
Maki Walked over to Kokichi and grinned before pulling him into her arms hugging him and giggling.
Kokichi stood there in surprise.
Shuichi seemed a bit pissed that Kokichi left his side again.
Maki let go of Kokichi and walked over to Rantaro, hugging him as Miu shut the door.

|Time skip|

| No ones pov|

It's was 11:56 pm, almost midnight. Everyone seems to still have a lot of energy as they danced around the living room to all kinds of music. Kokichi sat on the couch with Shuichi watching everyone dance and giggle. Maki was still there, she danced around with everyone. A few slow songs played but they tended to skip them when they came on.
The last song of the night began to play.

|kokichi pov|

To be honest I was getting a bit tired. I was also a bit uncomfortable, Shuichi was very close and his hand was almost touching my thigh.
I was thinking, does Maki also live here? The school has houses for bigger groups of people that can't be in the school dorms, like if there are no more open dorms or some are unusable.
I know that ki-b0 and his friends are in the house across from us, I saw them in their living room when we were walking back to the house.
With all the time I was thinking, made me question if I wanted to sleep with Shuichi
What if he...
I put my hand where the hickeys are on my neck.
No he wouldn't do that right?... Why would I know the answer to that, I just met him along with the others and I've already been "kissed", embarrassed, and yelled at.
I sigh,
what an eventful day I suppose.
I take my hand off of my neck and adjust the collar of my shirt.
Shuichi stood up and put his hand out for me to grab, I hesitated but grabbed his hand and stood up, we went over to the basement door, he opened it, quickly walking down the stairs with me following behind trying to keep up.
"I-is something wrong?"
Shuichi didn't respond...
We got to the bottom of the stairs and he walked over to the bed, Shuichi began to unbutton his shirt
"W-What are you doing?"
"Your bag is over there, get changed," Shuichi said
I look over and my bag and walk over to it beginning to open it to get my clothes. I wonder if he brought my bag down here. I began to take off my school shirt and put on a baggy light grey sweatshirt. I look over at Shuichi and he clearly was looking at me but looked down at the floor a moment later.
I look back at my bag and begin to take off my pants and put on shorts, I set my school clothing in my bag.
I look at Shuichi before walking over to him and standing in front of him. I stayed quiet and looked at him. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and his boxers.
I cleared my throat slightly.
He got closer to me and rubbed my arms looking down at me, he pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me pinning me to the bed by my wrists.
I blushed at the boy on top, I cleared my throat.
Shuichi began to laugh, I was confused.
"You are just as weak and fragile as they say"
I already knew I was weak and fragile.
...I don't want to get hurt...so I won't argue
He gets up off of me and I sit up slowly.
"Let's go to bed" Shuichi said in a quiet tired tone.
"O-Okay..."
He lays down on the bed and pats next to him.
I go over to him and lay next to him, he scoots closer and wraps his arms around my waist cuddling up close to me.
I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep, Shuichi rested his head on the back of my shoulder and fell asleep as well.