Connecting

After breakfast Hadrian and Camelia set up in the living room with their homework. Snape meanwhile pulls out some materials he uses for students with issues. Working through the tests that he had used for both Crabbe and Goyle for Eve.  He was pleased to find that her reading, language and critical thinking were excellent and certainly where a girl her age should be. Her math was slightly behind yet her understanding of science was well above.

He smiled to himself well if she was too put together people would be suspicious.  At mid day a few days later they had lunch and they caught up with things.

"Well you both will be pleased to know that Eve won't be embarrassing you with her marks," Snape says.

"No, that would be Hadrian," Hermione teases. "After all I beat his scores in just about every class."

"You know Em I'm still not sure if that makes it better or worse. It's an odd mix to realize that my little sis the top in her class and that then remember I was beat out by a girl that was literally a year younger than me," Harry says shaking his head.

"Well after lunch you will be expected to shower and put on your good clothes," Snape says. "We will be having guests for tea."

Eve nods and nervously looks down.

"Umm Emmy would you help me get ready," Eve asks.

Hermione smiles and nods.

"Of course, we are twins after all," Hermione says.

Severus Snape smiles. After spending mornings with his youngest for the last week he knew she was smart and could tell her stamina was getting better with each day. He had consulted his books and one thing concerned him. No one had ever been under the Aurora Slumber for so long without drastic side effects. Yet seeing her  in their sessions he felt sure she would wind up in Slytherin or at least Ravenclaw.

After lunch was finished he stepped into his room and changed. He was sitting in his office, going over some requisition forms for next year when his wards alerted him to the Floo. Descending the stairs he sees both girls sitting on the loveseat with a book in their laps and Hadrian over to the side with a paperback novel. The girls had their hair in matching braids and wearing green dresses and looking every bit the twins they were. Hadrian must have worked out a way to straighten his hair. It laid flat against his head in waves. 

With a cough the children hopped up. The Floo flared to life as a tall man with pale blonde hair stepped out and stepped to the side.  He was followed by a woman with black hair that was blonde at the crown. Finally a boy stepped through with the same colored hair as the man. While the man had aristocratic cheeks and nose the boy had slightly softer features.

With a wave of his wand the blonde man cleaned all three up.  Harry and Hermione felt their eyes bulge slightly when they saw Draco Malfoy step through and it hit them who they were meeting.  They hear a gasp as the woman's eyes fall on the children and focus on the girls.

"Severus is this who you wanted us to meet," Lucius Malfoy says anger in his voice.

"Yes, Lucius it is.  I want to formally introduce you to my daughters Camelia," Snape says as Hermione steps forward and curtsies. "And Evelyn Snape Black and their half-brother Hadrian Evans. Girls  this is your Godmother Lady Narcissa Malfoy nee Black, her husband Lord Lucius Malfoy and their son Draco Malfoy."

Narcissa holds her hand to her mouth before pulling her gaze off the children. She looks at the Potions Master as he holds up his hand.

"First, tea and then we will talk," Severus says.

The children all move to the loveseat with Draco sitting next to Hadrian. Mipsy appears the next moment with the tea service. He nods to the girls and Hadrian as they each take their tea and wait for their guests to pick the desserts.  When everyone is settled Narcissa starts.