Hospital Beds and Snake Dens

Luna holds out her arms for Jane and Regina. They settle on her Harry starts carrying Eve up to the healer and as he does so a certain blonde watches.

Ron pulls Ginny and Colin off to go with him back up to the common room. Following the group Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson reach the third floor before nodding and splitting up. Reaching the hospital wing, Hermione opens the door for Harry and Eve.  The healer looks out and sighs.

"Really Mr. Potter not even a full week and you are back," Madam Pomfrey says.

"Sorry ma'am. Eve had one of her spells and Professor McGonagall insisted we bring her up here," Harry says guiding Eve to a bed.

"Well just as well. I'll check you out as well. Lay on the other bed," she says pulling out her wand.

Passing the wand up and down Eve's sleeping body the wand glows. Turning to Harry she repeats the process. Satisfied with the results she turns just as the door opens to reveal Severus Snape. Behind him the blonde hair of Draco Malfoy and dark hair of Pansy Parkinson peak out.

"Ahh Severus, good timing. Did you bring the new potions," Pomfrey asks.

"Yes, I was on my way up when I ran into these two," Snape says looking back at Draco and Pansy while scanning the room.

His eyes fall on Luna but then sees Jane and Regina holding onto the girl. Hermione follows the gaze and steps over.

"They told me Ms. Potter had fallen asleep in the hall," Snape says.

"It's ok Eve trusts her. We think Luna is Eve's mate," Hermione says getting close and stretches up.

Severus sighs and nods. Looking to Pomfrey he casts a few privacy spells. Luna reaches over and squeezes Eve's hand allowing Jane and Regina to descend her arm.

"Well Severus looking at those three; Malfoy, Parkinson and Lovegood, I'd say it's safe to say your three have already found their mates," Pomfrey says in her business tone. "I can also tell you took my advice and got the youngest and oldest on a potion regime. Now I do want to know why you didn't bring her here on the first day."

"Eve is a Gryffindor ma'am," Luna says stroking a lock of red hair, "Professor Snape couldn't very well drag her here without a reason."

Eve stirs and rolls gently towards Luna. Pansy steps next to Hermione and smiles down. Draco meanwhile slips an arm around Harry's waist looking fondly at his future sister-in-law.

"Well, why not he is her father," Pomfrey huffs.

"Because Eve's last name is, officially, Potter and so for her safety we didn't want to draw the wrong kind of attention," Severus says.

"We'll be that may be but I expected after our last talk you would have sent her a message to come here that night," Pomfrey says.

"I was going to bring her today after class," Harry says in a low voice.

There is a stirring and a small kitten like yawn escapes. The group turns and looks down at the petite redhead.

"Luna," Eve says looking up at the blonde haired girl.

"Yes, Eve. I am here and so are your father, sister and brother," Luna says stroking Eve's cheek.

"Evelyn," Severus snaps.

"Oh Professor, Kim didn't tell me that. The wrackspurts did. Oh and don't worry I won't betray you. After all Eve is my mate and you are her family," Luna says in her dreamy tone.

Snape levels a look at the pair before opening his robes and handing Eve a set of vials.

"You are to take these tonight and tomorrow all of you are to serve detention with Ms. Potter," Snape says.