Humphrey Goodman #4

Sighing in content Y/N slipped her sunglasses to cover her tired y/e/c orbs, the hot sun already taking its toll on the girl

Sighing in content Y/N slipped her sunglasses to cover her tired y/e/c orbs, the hot sun already taking its toll on the girl. Spotting the tall male the y/h/c girl squealed before launching herself at him which almost caused the pair to create standstill in the extremely small airport. "Murphy!" the youngster screamed happily forgetting to use her indoor voice for the thousandth time. "Come on trouble." Humphrey smiled, nearly tripping over his sister's luggage in the process. "Your carriage awaits." The older male bowed mockingly arm outstretched towards the faded yellow Land Rover. The open window provided a much needed relief even if it did mess with her hair. "So how's life now Uni's over?" The Blonde DI questioned. Rolling her eyes the youngest Goodman grimaced "Okay your not Mum or Dad so don't ask such a pathetic question Murph!" "Alright! Alright! How about tonight I introduce you to my friends." Grinning the female nodded, brushing some of her y/h/c locks out of her eyes. "Sir, I know your supposed to be picking your sister up from the airport but a murder has just been reported." A soft French accent came over the radio. Smiling mischievously Y/N leaned over to face her brother "Orrrrr I could meet them now?!"