Wes Gibbins #1

Sighing the y/h/c girl placed down what felt like the millionth cardboard box before straightening her aching back. The dark rundown building wasn't the best of homes but it was the best the girl could afford from the big move. It was the heavy footsteps that interrupted her short break. Popping her head around the dark wooden door Y/N smiled lightly at the stranger a bike perched on his shoulder. "Hello?!" Y/N called fixing her y/h/c locks. Putting his key in the lock the tall man blatantly ignored the girl and her attempt at an introduction. The man wasn't usually this rude but with everything going on in his life right now  he could care less at his behaviour. "Or not?" Y/N muttered the click of a door, the only reply that greeted her.

3 Months later

"I'm sorry" Wes murmured, towering over his neighbour. Y/N was no longer new to the building but it had taken a while for Wes to build the courage to apologise for his previous behaviour. Closing her mailbox Y/N span on her heel frowning "Oh so now you want to talk!" Cringing Wes ran a hand over his charcoal hair "I'm sorry about before."

"For ignoring me on my first day or every other day since then?" The girl sassed flipping through the envelopes currently in her grasp. "Everything I guess..." Wes admitted bashfully his honey skin heating. Nodding Y/N caught his gaze before walking off. "Let me take you out for a drink" The male called jogging after the y/h girl, his messenger bag bouncing with each step. "Hmm I don't know?" The girl responded teasingly, digging her battered  keychain out of her bag. "Please?" the law student begged his tone wavering. "Fine." Y/N agreed, turning to face the man, her y/e/c orbs flickering over his tall figure. "Pick me up at eight."