CHAPTER 1

Tony sits on his office chair watching the beautiful lady in the picture frame placed on his office desk. The room is quiet and he misses the lady who once made him happy.

"Dad, you're looking for me?" Tonya knocked on the door before she opened it.

"Yes, don't come in yet" Tony said as he stood from his chair arranging his birthday gift for his daughter. Once he is done preparing, he approaches the door and opens it small enough to avoid cheating from his daughter.

"Okay dad, what are you doing"

"Close your eyes" Tony said and Tonya obeyed. Tony went behind Tonya and covered her eyes with a handkerchief. He pushes the door wide enough for them to enter.

"Okay, walk inside"

"What is this?" Tonya said as she chuckled by her father's weird surprise. As they reach the center of the room, Tony calls for halt.

"You can remove it," Tony said. Tonya removes her blindfold and reveals the time portal standing in front of her. She is shocked by what she saw because it only means one thing.

"You choose me?" Tonya asked, feeling so overwhelmed.

"Yes, darling. Happy Birthday!"

"Omayghad! Thank you!" She hugged her father.

"You're allowed to travel back in any year that you want as long as not in the future and you've got to think of a mission so that we can improve our rules."

"Oh interesting. Okay, I think I've already choose"

"And what was that?"

"I'll ensure that my great or great grandfather, no matter how many great, will continue the portal. If possible, to his child also"

"Interesting. But remember, you can't change the past. if you attempted it will just create another timeline. And don't tell anyone that you're from the future."

"Sure dad, I will"

"Well, if you're ready then pick a date" Tony said and Tonya thought for a while. She focused more on the year that she liked based on her favorite music.

"I'll choose November 11, 1975" Tonya said excitedly.

"Nice" Tonya said and Tony pressed a button on the wall which shows numerous ladies clothes, accessories, shoes, and many more from the year 1970s.

"Omaygad!" Tonya said in shock. She went into the small walk-in closet and picked her clothes and changed her clothes.

"Did you make this?"

"Yes. I've thought it would be great help if we time travel"

Tonya dressed with black bell bottom pants and a black shirt. Her skin shimmered when she's in dark colored clothes with clack slippers. Her medium length onyx hair is beautifully laid relaxed on her shoulder. Tony realized her beautiful almond eyes, pointed nose and thin lips perfectly come from her mother.

"What do you think?" Tonya stands in front of her father and feels so excited.

"Perfect, now I'll hand you this money. I know it's not that big but I promise it feels like two times more in the 70s" Tony handed a PHP 5,000 to her daughter.

"Okay" She takes it and puts it inside her purse.

"Let's make her work," Tony said as she pressed the buttons behind the time portal. They wait until the portal emerges a bright light and maintain its circular position in the metal circular holder. Tonya's expression lightened and smirked at his father.