5

Jeongin's POV

I sighed as I kept on listening to their plan. No matter how hard Jinah and I tried to stop, they still have their reasons.

"I am excited about their babies. I am sure the babies are cute since their parents are both goodlooking" Mom excitedly said

"I agree! They are both handsome and beautiful and they will look good together" Mrs. Min

"This is crazy" I whispered to myself

"No one's going to have baby because no one's getting married" Jinah smiled

"Whatever" Mrs. Min

"Can I interrupt?" I asked

"Sure, why?" Mom

"I have a friend who still mourns for her girlfriend. By the way, the girl died almost one week and three days I think. I can't get married knowing my friend's situation. I hope you all understand"

"Yeah, we should respect his friend. Jeongin and I are having a grand wedding while his friend is mourning over his girlfriend. Don't you think that's pretty disrespectful?" Jinah

I nodded as a sign I agreed.

"Really? What happened?" Mrs. Min

"My friend's girlfriend died because of skin cancer. I can't have fun knowing that my friend is not okay" I said and acting like I'm about to cry "I do want to get married with Jinah. But this is not the right time"

"Yes, I agree with him. His friend needs him than having that grand wedding" Jinah

"So, what are we going to do now? They are right. They can't enjoy their day when his friend is suffering" Mr. Min

"Then, how about signing the papers in front of the judge?" Mom

I stopped eating when I heard that.

"Ah! Getting married in front of the judge? Then, the grand wedding can happen after college" Mrs. Min

"Yeah" Dad

Jinah and I looked at each other trying to send signals. We need to change their minds before they really continue the wedding. I didn't know there's such wedding. Fuck it. After having dinner we went outside.

"Thank you for sparing some time" Mom smiled at Mrs. Min

"That's nothing if it's for my daughter's future" Mrs. Min

"Take care" Dad told them

The Min Family left. I got in and same with Mom and Dad. I started driving the car while my parents are talking about the plans. I sighed as I continued hearing about their grandchildren. We're not even married yet. They are giving me headaches. We arrived at home.

"Mom, why do we need to join forces with Min Designing Company? Our Malls are in a better state. We don't need anyone's help"

"I know you will say that" Mom giggled

"I am serious, Mom. I don't want to get married at this young age. I don't want to get married because of the company"

"That's a Yang Family Tradition, getting married to a bigger company's owner. It doesn't matter if the person looks old, you should marry her. Besides, your Mom and I did the same thing. Look, we are so inlove with each other. The day you will live with that girl, you will know how to love her" Dad

"Dad, you don't understand. I want to get married when I am ready. Right now, I still need to enjoy my life. Having drinks with girls, experiencing blind dates and more. How come you guys arranged marriage me with a girl I just met?"

"What's the matter? She's beautiful, smart, talented and she respects someone older than her. You and Jinah will have a good future together. Besides, I imagine how you guys make a perfect couple. If you two are together outside, that will be like, two goodlooking couple are there aaaah!" Mom

"What? Hahahaha. Eunji and Chan are goodlooking same with Hyejin and Felix, Minho and Jia, Changbin and Jiwon, Jisung and Dasom, Hyunjin and Areum"

"Whatever you say. But make Minho and Jia your examples. You told us they are not really in a relationship when Minho announced their wedding. Look at them now! They are engaged and will get married soon. They fell inlove with each other in a short time" Dad

"And you guys think that will happen to me and to Jinah? Mino and I are different same with Jinah and Jia"

"But that's not impossible. You and Jinah are good together. You guys suits each other and I know you will be inlove with each other. I am sure about that. Once you and Jinah stayed in one roof and in one bed. Everything will change" Dad

"Dad, we are all different. Jinah and I might end up hurting each other because we might be inlove with someone. We will end up filing a divorcement. That will be embarrassing and our company and their company will be ruined. You know one wrong move and everyone will criticize you" I said and sat on the couch and looked at them "Besides, think about Hyunjin's situation. He is mourning for Areum's death. It's a bit disrespectful to get married in this kind of situation"

"That's why you and Jinah will get married in private" Mom smiled and went to their room with Dad

I sighed and opened my phone. I got one notification from a famous page that releases a lot of articles about famous people.

"Dasom and Elijah are lying to us? The reason will shock you"

Dasom got into a dating scandal with Elijah, her co-model. That made the people hate her because of an article that she cheated on Jisung with Elijah. But Dasom and Elijah broke up and Dasom went back to Korea. There's an article that Dasom and Jisung are back together because of the photos of them together. Several days after, Jisung told everyone he cheated on Dasom and broke up with her.

Yesterday, Dasom hold a press interview. She revealed that, Elijah got someone pregnant and he is threatening Dasom "He threatened me to kill Jisung and ruin Hanji University's image. Jisung didn't cheat on me, and I didn't cheat on him. Elijah threatened me to do all of those. I came back here because I talked to Elijah's Father. Even his Father doesn't know about it. His Father already paid someone to protect me and he removed all of Elijah's card and made our agency to fire Elijah. I am happy to reveal everything to you all. This is all for today's interview. Thank you so much. Have a good day!" Dasom said and left the press conference with a smile.

Elijah was put in a prison by his Father because of what he did. Everything's going well. But we're not yet sure if Dasom and Jisung will get back together again.

WHY WOULD YOU? LIKE HELLO? JISUNG AND DASOM ARE REALLY TOGETHER. But I didn't know that Dasom is being threatened by that dumbass. Fuck him.