7

Jeongin's POV

THURSDAY

I hope our first plan will working, knowing my parents. They hard to convince, I think I will need my brother's help.

"Jeongin? You okay?" Chan

"Yeah"

"What's in your mind?" Jisung asked and gave me chips

"Nothing. Just random thoughts"

"Are you inlove?" Seungmin

"No way, he is still a baby hahaha besides he doesn't believe in love" Minkyu

"Compliment or insult?"

"Both?" Minkyu laughed

"Jeongin! Did you saw this?!" Hyejin shouted and gave me her phone "Congratulations!"

"Huh?" I looked at her phone and looks like she was reading an article

Min Jinah and Yang Jeongin's wedding?

Yesterday, we had an interview with Min Jinah's parents and Yang Jeongin's parents. It is clear that their childs are getting married in private. The grand wedding will happen after college and they made sure to look forward to it. Jeongin and Jinah are already okay with the sudden marriage. It was said that the two are in a relationship for a long time. They suddenly decided to get married for a better future.

A picture was sent to us yesterday. Min Jinah and Yang Jeongin are having a date together. The two looks like they just finished their class. Everyone admires them for being talented, smart and goodlooking couple!

I gave Hyejin her phone and opened mine..

To : Mom

What was that? How come you guys told the media without telling me first?

From : Mom

That's how it works! I love you, sweetie!

To : Mom

Mom, you are making it even harder for us to decide. Jinah and I are not even okay with your decisions.

From : Mom

You'll be okay with it. Enjoy your day! I have to do something! I love you!

MOOOOOM!!! This is crazy. How come someone took a photo of us yesterday?

From : Jinah

What was that? How come they held a press interview without us?

To : Jinah

Yes, I think we should meet again.

From : Jinah

Where? Someone might send a picture of us again.

To : Jinah

What's the name of your school? I'll go there. Let's talk in my car.

From : Jinah

Okay, make sure to park far from my school.

To : Jinah

Yes. My car's light will turn on. I'll see you later.

I turned off my phone when I didn't receive a reply from her. This is really crazy one move and everyone will send it to media.

"Wow, so you are getting married" Minho teased

"Yeah"

"You are in a relationship?" Jisung

"Seriously, Jisung? That's how the media works" Felix

"The youngest doesn't believe in love yet he is the first to get married. I am looking forward to it" Chan

"You guys are not helping"

"Media will be outside later" Minkyu

Fuck! I forgot the media! Whatever. She can get out of there without my help anyway. Our next teacher came which is our History Class. She started teaching us and gave us a surprise quiz. We're not even surprised. The class ended and I ran to my car without saying goodbye to my friends.

calling Jinah...

"I'm on my way"

[Yeah, take care. Medias are everywhere]

"Wait, how are you going to get out of that place?"

[Be cool. Everyone already knows about us getting married. Don't deny it. Just admit everything. Pick me up in front of my school.]

"Yeah"

[I'll see you]

I ended the call and drove to her school which is Seoul National University. The second famous University after Hanji. I arrived there and I saw her smiling in front of the camera. She's taking everything easy. I guess she's used to it. I turned on the lights of the car as a signal. She told me to admit it. Then, let's do it.

I got out of the car and opened the door. She smiled at me, I hugged her and watched her hop in my car. The medias are taking pictures, videos and everything. This is going to be on media in 5 minutes.

"Sir? Is it true you are getting married?"

"Yes" I answered and hop in my car

I started driving and sighed. This is really crazy.

"How come your car is Lexus LC? I've always wanted to have one. My parents doesn't allow me" Jinah

"That doesn't matter right now. What are we going to do? Our first plan is ruined. It's time for your own plan to start. What is it?"

"Trust me. I can't tell you about it right now" Jinah

"We will have a dinner again tonight. What are your plans?"

"How did you know?" Jinah

"I am Yang Jeongin"

"Whatever" Jinah rolled her eyes

"How can I help you with our first plan?"

"Nothing, just say a name later. You just have to do go with the flow. You know, I am best when it comes to acting. I slayed all my training acts, hahahhaha! But I am really curious, how come you have a Lexus LC. I know that they are allowing someone who has driving skills to have this car" Jinah

"I told you I am Yang Jeongin. A friend of mine owns Lee Car Company and I do have a driving skills. Watch..." I said and drove with high speed. I avoided a lot of cars, trucks, and other vehicles with high speed.

"Slow down!!!" Jinah shouted

I slowed down "I told you"

"You are crazy! I am throwing up! Damn it!" Jinah

"Don't or I will kill you. We're here" I said and parked the car

"Thanks for the ride" Jinah smiled and got out my car

It's time for our second plan.