24

Jinah's POV

WEDNESDAY

I woke up because my phone rang....

Angel calling...

"Hey"

[I called you last night but you are not answering. You okay?]

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. Something happened last night"

[What is it? Are you okay?]

"I'm fine hahaha. Where are you now?

[I'm on my way]

"Hmm. Take care. I'll see you. I sent you the address. Just give it to the driver and he knows it"

[Okay, see you!]

"Yup!" I said and ended the call and did my morning routine. I went downstairs while carrying Hae and Joo, and went to the kitchen. There's no one here?

Where is Jeongin? Why he didn't slept with me last night? Fuck it. I still remember what happened last night. WHY DID HE DO THAT? IT'S SO ANNOYING. How did he hypnotized me?

Oh? There's a letter.

Hey, it's Jeongin. I will go home late. Don't even dare try to go out. Please update whatever you are doing. I made your breakfast so please eat. Don't eat whatever food Jeonghyun will give you. I know you still remember what happened last night. You don't even do something I hate unless you want it to happen again. And it's my pleasure to repeat it forever. I'll see you later, wife. Have a good day!

I love you.

"How can he say that- write I mean. I knew it, he did it on purpose. Does he think I am scared? Whatever" I rolled my eyes

The doorbell rang, I quickly ran and opened the door. Angel entered carrying two paper bag with her and gave it to me.

"Is these all for me?"

"No, it's for Hae and Joo" Angel said and carried Hae and Joo in her arms

"How can you be so annoying?"

"I was just kidding. The other bag is for you while the other one is for these two cuties" Angel

"Should we eat breakfast? Jeongin prepared breakfast and it's too much"

"Okay" Angel put down the two puppies and followed me to the kitchen "Your house is really big. How come the two of you can stay here together?"

"I'll give you a tour later"

"I'm excited!" Angel said and started eating the food "This taste good. How can Jeongin be such a good cook? He is too perfect"

"I know right" I smirked and started eating as well

"Goodmorning ladies" it's Jeonghyun