8

Jinah's POV

"Jinah! Make it fast, okay?!" Mom shouted from downstairs

"Okay!" I shouted back and went to the bathroom

I played the song Side Effects by Stray Kids. I am really a fan of them especially the maknae! I love him so much!

I went outside and dried my hair and I wore my dress and put a little makeup. I carried my bag and went downstairs.

"Mom! Dad! I'm ready!" I shouted and sat on the couch

"Why are you shouting?" it's Jeongin!

"What are you doing here?!"

"Your parents and my parents told me to pick you up" Jeongin

"Huh? Where are they?"

"Restaurant" Jeongin answered as he sat on the couch "Are you ready?"

"Yeah"

"You look gorgeous" Jeongin said and went out

I heard it, he said I am gorgeous. Wait- I'm not hearing thing's right? He really told me I am gorgeous? My heart. WHATEVER! SHUT IT, JINAH!

I went out and hop in his car. He started driving. He looks hot even driving this cool car. No wonder a lot of girls likes him. Aside from being handsome, cute, talented, smart, he is also hot.

I took a quick glance of him and I saw how serious his face is. Why is my heart beating? Is this the effect of staring at a hot guy like Jeongin? Fuck it. Focus on your plan, Jinah! Wait- What is my plan again? I don't have any plan. Fuck it.

We arrived, he got out of the car and opened the door beside me. He reached out his hand while looking at me. What should I do? Why is he so gentleman? My heart is going crazy. I held his hand and got out of the car. We walked inside the restaurant while he is still holding my hand. My heart is screaming! What the hell are you doing, Yang Jeongin?! Don't do this!

"Reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Yang" Jeongin told the waiter

"Follow me, Sir" the waiter said and started walking

My heart is really screaming! He is still holding my hand. Fuck this life! Aaaaah!!!

"Jeongin, let go of my hand" I whispered as we followed the waiter

"I can't" he whispered back

What the hell? My heart is really fucking screaming!

"Everyone's looking at us. You told me to admit we are really getting married. You told me to trust you, so I'm doing what I should do" Jeongin said and held my hand tighter "Holding the hand of my fiancé"

"Ah, yeah" I tried to answer calmly

I think my hand is getting sweat because I am nervous. Why does he sound so hot when he said those? Fuck it!! Why am I blushing?

"Thank you" Jeongin smiled at the waiter

"Oh, looks like you two are okay with the marriage?" Mrs. Yang said and looked at our hands