Sleep

The boys' expression's turned heartbroken.

"Wh..what?!" Shoto gawked.

Izuku looked like he was choking on his own heart. "Shocchan.. th-they might kill our All Might.."

Inko realized it. "He's not dead in your world, is he?"

Shoto shook his head. "He fought a crazy strong villain but.. he's not dead. He's retired though, no longer a hero."

"I want some apple sauce.." Izuku whimpered, Shoto moving a hand over his mouth to hold in a laugh.

"I'll message the heroes come morning, you boys rest, alright?" Inko stood, pausing. "Or do you want something to eat, a snack? I can make cookies!"

"It's okay Miss Midoriya.." Shoto smiled.

"Oh, please, call me Inko!"

Izuku yawned softly, eyes watering as he did so. he looked a little uncertain. "..goodnight.. m..mom.."

She beamed at this, obviously Izuku wasn't sure if he was allowed to call her this at first, though smiled giddily when she smiled so much.

"I still have your bedroom, Izuku, you two can sleep in there!"

So here they were, snuggling up in a pretty plain bedroom, the walls barren, though there looked like posters once hung up all over it

"This is.. freaky.." Izuku muttered, hugging his chest, doing a big ol' intense snuggly snug.

"We.. we'll figure it out, alright?" Shoto muttered, kissing his forehead.

"...everyone probably thinks we're dead." Izuku realized, "..or are we? Are we dead in that world and just alive in this one..?"

"You're making my head hurt."

"That's because you big dumb."

"Thank you darling."

"Your welcome Shocchan."

"..if All Might is dead here, then are others..?" Izuku muttered after a minute, Shoto on the verge of falling asleep.

"Mm.. mh."

"Shocchaaaannnnn.."

"Mh?"

"Answer me!"

"Mm."

"With words."

"Mhh."

"Fine then I wont give you any more kisses."

"Go to bed Izuku." He mumbled, starting to pet Izuku who squirmed around.

"No! I'm questioning the world right now!"

Though the sensation of Shoto's hand massaging his scalp was making his body heavy with fatigue.

"Nooooooo-" He yawned, breaking off his complained before he nuzzled into the halfie's chest, "-ooooooo"

"Sleep."

Izuku sat up stubbornly.

"Well now I'm not gunna."

Shoto's eye peeked open to stare at him. "...please?"

Izuku stared back. "..hm.. only if you sing me a song."

"I'm too tired for that."

"But Shoocchhhhaaannnnnn!"

"Why are you so energetic right now." Shoto groaned, pulling Izuku back into a laying position and forcefully cuddled him.

"We're in another universe, why are you so tired?"

"Fair point." Shoto mumbled out, once again almost asleep. "Maybe because before we were in said universe I had my neck slashed."

Izuku fell quiet before snorting and giggling quietly.

"Why do you find that so funny?"

"You're so tired you became a tire and got slashed."

Shoto groaned.

"Hey, hey, can I air you back up then?"

Izuku sat up and sat in his lap, the haflie blushing and defiantly awake now.

"Wh-what do you mean by that Izuku?"

"Hmmm.. I dunno, just making tire puns~"

The haflie groaned and sighed, before choking on his own spit when Izuku innocently said.

"I'll just blow and pump you up!"