Kacchan got told

Izuku was the big smol and he was everything anyone thought he'd be in this other world, well kinda.

He always was stuck at Shoto's side, protective over everyone surprisingly considering no one knew him very well but he practically knew them for a year and a half. So when 'meaner Kacchan' went to bite Kaminari's head off for talking about his day....

"I heard if you put your phone in the microwave it'll charge.. um.. so I did.."

"You fucking dunce face, you a goddamn idiot or some shit?!"

...even if it was kind of deserved, Izuku got upset. Mostly because Kaminari got upset, expression falling.

"Quit being so mean you egotistical meanie!" Izuku hissed at him, breaking himself off from Shoto who watched on in amusement.

"What the fuck did you say to me useless Deku?!" He growled, Izuku's face darkening at that.

"Kacchan. Just stop. You're mean and always call people rude names. You need to be nicer. If you don't you'll regret it!" He looked like an angry bunny or chipmunk, cheeks puffed out in a mad pout. Shoto in the background whistled at his threat, rather curious of what he was going to do. As long as he didn't kill someone again... then again muscular did deserve it in many ways...

The halfie actually thought back to that time. He never really saw Izuku like that before.. the only time he ever really broke into a more mature and scarier version of himself was when he snapped at him and made him realize the truth about his quirk... and of course when he killed the blond villain.

He frowned a little. It was like Izuku turned into someone else when that happened.. like he turned into a genuine villain. The person he was made to be from the league... before he changed from being rescued. 

The angry wolf like Bakugo snarled, "You can't tell me what to do little bitch."

That curse didn't go over well for both of Shoto and Izuku, Shoto stepping up with a glare at the blonde.

"Don't fucking call him that."

"Hah? Who the fuck are you to call me anything half'n'half Bastard? Threaten me like that and you're no better than the villain-"

There was a loud and harsh slap that cut the blonde off. Izuku wearing a dark look and deathly eyes.

"Don't call him that. Calm down and maybe we won't think of you as the villain damn Bakugo."

Shoto recognized that look and gently placed an arm over his shoulder. "Hey.. 'Zuku... calm down."

The greenet hugged and lead the two out of the room, everyone else a bit surprised at his outburst.

———————
{Sorry for being so dead! I wouldn't say I've been busy but just loosing the will to write lmao- or more or less lost the will to commit to a long story- but I cut my hair!}

   ———————{Sorry for being so dead! I wouldn't say I've been busy but just loosing the will to write lmao- or more or less lost the will to commit to a long story- but I cut my hair!}

{Chaps will be coming up in the future, I assure you!}