Get me out of here.

It was clear that in fact they had been through some things, from how Izuku handled Bakugo. Glaring at him. Though after a moment all hell broke loose when Shoto smirked, malice in his eyes.

"Go make out with kirishima like you do in our world, you Pomeranian."

Immediately his face light up red, roaring out a overly angry "WHAT?!"

"We all know you're gay kacchan." Shoto chuckled, Izuku smiling a little.

"Where is Kiri-kun?" The greenet poked his head up a little more as he stood on his tippy toes to look around. "I don' see him."

Where as the class was wheezing at the fact their angriest and scariest classmate was gay. That and seemingly had a crush on the red head.

Izuku made an 'oh' noise after a moment. "Oh maybe he's-! Oh wait I shouldn't say that."

"He's what?" Bakugo barked, Izuku slowly letting his head tilt to the side.

"Hair?"

It seemed Bakugo understood what this meant which surprised Izuku.

"Oh. Wait how do you know that he-"

Izuku cut him off with a giggle. "Don't share your boyfriends secret Kacchan."

He only flushed with both embarrassment and anger, about to yell when a stupid little midget spoke up.

"That's so gross! Why would you even like the same gender? What do you guys not see in beautiful women?!" Mineta cringed in disgust.

The blonde clearly was about to blow up to scream at him when Izuku stepped forward, curiously looking at him with a dead stare.

"Shocchan who is this small rude child?"

"A failure."

Mineta scoffed in offense as the rest of the class snorted out in laughter.

"Don't dis Kacchan. Don't call him gross. I don't like getting blood on my hands, but they won't find your body if you speak out again." Izuku whispered with wide, blank eyes, staring into his soul. They screamed murder, hate, and things no one their age should reflect. He said this under the class's laughing so no one but the short student heard. It was enough to scare him shitless though, chasing him out of the room.

He ran with his metaphorical tail between his legs, that's for sure.

Izuku slipped off now, curiously wondering to Kirishima's form as everyone made fun of Bakugo jokingly. He didn't really knock and slipped inside, peeking around the corner.

"Kiri-chan?" He saw a bloody mess in the bathroom when he turned the corner.

(In this au im too lazy to have the separate downstairs bathrooms in the main lobby so all dorms have a bathroom connected to them)

And man it did really look like blood.

"Oh so I was right." Izuku chirped to himself, trotting inside.

Of course kirishima blanched when he saw him. "Wh-why are you here!"

"Do you want help dying your hair?" Izuku grinned, "I always would help Kiri-chan from my universe so... and I saw you slip unstairs after we explained everything."

The teen starred at Izuku with uncertainty, globs of red hair dye on his little brush, gloves on his hands and the dye all over the sink, hair wetted down in layers.

"..fine. You've already seen me so.."

"Do you normally have Kacchan help you?" Izuku asked as he walked over and saw a little box of latex gloves, taking two for himself.

"Who?"

"Oh- I guess you guys don't know him by that name... Um.. ba-bakugo." It felt weird to say that name if anything.

"Oh, uh.. y-yeah I do... I had to have someone's help but he's downstairs so I was trying to do it myself.." he mumbled, a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"That's fine! You guys love eachother a lot, ask away if you need help and I'm sure he would in any situation!" Izuku giggled happily, kirishima immediately going as red as his hair.

"We don't-"

"Love eachother? I could tell kacchan likes you from how he actually listens when we talk about you. Plus I've noticed parallels between you guys and my world. You guys are a couple from where I'm from."

"W..we are?"

"Mhm!"

Izuku helped tuck the dye between each layer of hair, smoothing things out and made sure to hit the roots a bit more as well since they were darkest.

"That's.. crazy.." kirishima laughed with surprise.

"I think you should talk to him about it! And ignore that purple grape child, he doesn't know what he's talking about. If you ever need advice I'd go to Miss Momo, she's great with it!"

"I..I will." Kirishima smiled, listening to Izuku ramble about all the times Momo had helped him in the past now as they dyed his hair from black to red.

{I'm not dead I promise 😭}