Oh no he was never expelled.

"So.. you both really are our friends in another world, huh?" Toru's head tilted as she asked this, getting a nod from the two.

Shoto sighed, Izuku leaning into him a bit more for comfort.

"..so you two a thing then?" Kaminari asked after several seconds making Izuku go bright red like a cherry.

Shoto chuckled softly. "..yeah.."

Mina giggled, "That's really cu-"

"Gross.. a boy is supposed to be with a girl." A snarky voice cut in. Shoto recognized it and scoffed lightly in disgust.

Mineta popped out from behind Tsu who quickly turned so her butt wasn't in his face. "That's just the way that's supposed to go."

Uraraka growled a bit, glaring at him. "No it's not you good for nothing pervert!"

Izuku looked taken aback by this, not even knowing who he was.

"Who.." he decided to voice this to Shoto who sighed and explained for him.

"That's Mineta. He was expelled before you came into the school."

"What?! Lucckkyyy!" Kinda whined making Mineta yell a 'Hey!' That went ignored. "But don't listen to him, we've sealed with him long enough, you guys can too!"

"Wh-why hasn't Dad-.. A-Aizawa expelled him in this w-world..?" Izuku muttered, having to pause to stop himself from calling Aizawa his dad again but of course the call already heard.

"What were you gunna call him?!" Kaminari wheezed.

Izuku blushed in embarrassment and grumbled as h hid his head behind Shoto's arm.

The halfie chuckled softly and explained. "..Izuku was held by the league of villains since he was five.. last year Aizawa as EraserHead rescued him and adopted him."

They gaped, Bakugo more so than everyone else. "What, fucking Deku?!"

Izuku flinched at his loud voice.

"Is that why you're so small..?" Momo asked after some hesitance.

Izuku nodded a little.

"Miss Inko from this world told us of her son's height, he's about six inches shorter from.." he glanced at Izuku after a moment, realizing the greenet might not want him to talk about it though this only left everyone on suspense.

"Th-the stuff they injected into me.." Izuku finished for him, rubbing his shoulder as if remembering something.

"Could you not talk to Inko in your world?" Bakugo snapped as if he was annoyed they spoke to her.

"..she's dead." Shoto muttered.

"Momma died when they took me." Izuku explained a with a soft tone, everything quiet. "...B-but D-dad is really cool so I'm fine..!"

The greenet insisted this, Shoto smiling a bit at him. He loved his little boyfriend, he always was so positive after all..

Though the halfie deflated for a moment. "Though that's all in the other world.. we have to get back to our reality before our villain selves take over.. and probably kill our All Might.."

Everyone exchanged some glances before Iida stepped forward. "We'll do our best to assist you on your way!!"

His arms chopped up and down which made Izuku giggle a little. "Th-thank you Iida.."

"Of course! It's our jobs as heroes after all!" Momo clapped when hands together happily, smiling softly.

Everyone joined in the little chant making Izuku beam, the bean looking happier by the second.