Well there's a heart attack for you

{I've started to teach myself guitar with YouTube's helo and my poor fingers- it hurts to type xD}

Aizawa led them to the dorms, it was still early morning but the two realized that 1-A was still in class at the moment. They sat alone in the main room, just cuddling on the couch.

"It feels so weird to be here." Izuku mumbled, in Shoto's lap, back to the halfie's chest. Of course Shoto had his arms wrapped around Izuku to comfort him, running a hand through his hair too which just made the greenet sleepy.

"A bit.." The haflie sighed, feeling somewhat content. At least either of them weren't alone in this crazy adventure..

As if Izuku read his mind Izuku glanced up at him, muttering sleepily. "M'jus glad m'ere with Shocchan.."

This caused him to smile and kiss Izuku's forehead. "Take a nap, I'll wake you up when the class get's back."

Izuku nodded, letting himself drift off from the feeling of Shoto's hand massaging his scalp.

Though Shoto ended up falling asleep too, leaving the students coming back from class heart attacks from what they believed to be villains in their living space.

Bakugo was the first one that saw them. He froze and stared in shock for several seconds drawing attention, Bakugo setting off an explosion as he growled darkly.

"Oi, what the fuck?! Deku and half'n'half Bastard?!" Izuku was still out like a light since he hadn't slept the night before, Shoto dozed off here and there though so he bolted up, instinctively holding Izuku closer at what his mind triggered to be a threat.

He realized what was happening, the whole class getting ready for a fight and couldn't help but laugh, holding his own head in a stressed fashion.

"Damnit you scared the light out of me.." the halfie grumbled, glancing back up at Bakugo who looked confused but then snarled, getting more pissed that he was confused.

"What the fuck?!"

"Shut the fuck up, you'll wake Izuku."

Momo took a step forward, cautiously holding a spear. "Wh..why are you here Frostbite?!"

"Wha.." Shoto started before he realized something and sighed grimly. "Aizawa Sensei didn't tell you about us did he?"

Momo looked confused, tensing when the halfie moved to gently shake Izuku awake who hissed and grumbled, turning to burry his face further into the halfie's chest.

Someone from the side awed softly.

"We're not Frostbite and Deku. They.. god this is hard to explain, Cmon 'Zuku, wake up." Shoto snapped in his ear now.

"Nuu..." he got a sleepy mutter.

"..Izuku." Shoto tried again.

"NUUUU..uuuu..."

"...there's apple sauce."

Izuku bolted up in an instant. "Where-?"

He saw the rest of the class either trying not to laugh or holding weapons/activated quirks at them and pouted.

"..there's no apple sauce.. is there..?"

Shoto laughed guiltily, petting him. "They don't know what's going on, we need to explain it to them.."

"..meanie." Izuku grumbled but turned to Momo and Bakugo.

"H-hi Miss Momo, ...meaner looking Kacchan."

"What the fuck did you say to me-!?"

Not Our World ||Book Two||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें