𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕃.𝔸.

"Everyone, Harrison's here!" the director announces as soon as Harrison arrives at the venue with Y/N. Harrison smiles at the director and walks towards him in order to speak with him regarding the movie, completely leaving Y/N standing there awkwardly.

She sits down on an empty seat far from everyone. 'At least I won't be in the way of everyone.' Y/N thinks to herself before pulling out her book to study.

She gets distracted, though. She looks up from her book only to see three girls flirting with Harrison. He doesn't act up on anything and Y/N trusts him a lot, however, she can't help but feel insecure. She can't help but think that Harrison might lose interest in her and leave her for some other girl.

Her gaze never leaves Harrison and she doesn't notice someone standing beside her. The person taps her shoulder and she looks at them in shock.

It's Tom.

She smiles and stands up to give her best friend a hug. Tom chuckles and hugs back, "I didn't know Haz would bring you. I thought you'd be so caught up with studying for your board exam."

She pulls away from the hug to look at Tom, "I can multitask. Maybe you're forgetting that I'm the master at that."

They both chuckle and Tom asks, "Why are you so fixed on Harrison and those girls?"

They both knew the answer, but Tom asked anyway. He knew whenever there's something wrong and Y/N is thankful to have someone in her life who knows her better than she knows herself.

"I don't need to tell you." Y/N says quietly as she gives him a sad smile. She looks at Harrison and the girls again as they laugh about God knows what. "You already know, Tom."

Tom pats her back sympathetically and sighs. His thoughts were right. He feels sad whenever Y/N's sad. He's not quite sure why she feels insecure. Sure, Y/N's no model, but she's beautiful. She's smart too. She's also really kind and funny.

"Hey, I have an idea." Tom says, breaking Y/N's train of thought and sadness. "How about, I'll help you review this time so that I can distract you from all that." Tom suggest, nodding his head to where Harrison and the girls were.

Y/N doesn't hesitate and instead grabs her things before walking out with Tom to the nearest cafe so they could review in peace.

They must have been reviewing for hours, because Y/N checks her phone only to find 26 texts from Harrison and 5 missed calls.

Tom didn't notice as he takes a bite of his cookie before asking Y/N the next question, "What can mean something that is a hindrance or puts an individual or group at a disadvantage, or it can be something a person is responsible for?"

When Y/N didn't respond, he looks at her, only to find her texting someone. 'Most likely Haz', he thinks.

Y/N feels someone looking at her and she looks up to see Tom. "Oh, sorry. What's the question again?" Y/N asks, putting her phone away.

"I think this is enough studying for today. We should head back now." Tom says with a small smile on his face. "Besides, Haz is probably looking for you."

Together, they begin to clean up and leave the cafe to go back to the venue of the shooting. Upon arriving, they see Harrison sitting on a stool scrolling through his phone.

"Haz!" Tom calls out. Harrison looks up from his phone and smiles at his best mate. He gets up from the stool and walks towards Tom to give him a quick hug.

"You actually came!" Harrison chuckles as he pulls away.

"Of course I did! I wanted to support you just like how you'd support me." Tom smiles. Y/N observes the two interact and it makes her heart flutter and full to see the important men in her life being supportive of one another.

-

"Haz, how long are we staying here?" Y/N asks.

"Just a month. Why?" Harrison responds, looking at Y/N.

She shakes her head and says, "Nothing." She smiles at him and distracts herself by studying again.

"By the way, we're going out tonight. Do you have anything to wear? We could shop." Harrison tells her.

"Depends on where we're going." Y/N shrugs.

"We're going to a club tonight to just let loose." Harrison says. "You up for it? I can back out if you want?" He looks at her for assurance.

Y/N looks at her boyfriend's face. He looks like he really wants to go and Y/N has never been clubbing before, mainly because she simply doesn't want to. All her life, she's been studying and proving her parents wrong.

Y/N smiles and tells him that they can go out tonight. So, here she is trying to read a book in a club whilst sitting alone in a booth with Harrison nowhere to be found. The people who were with them either left with someone already or on the dance floor.

Tom sits next to her and hands her a drink, "You look like you need it. Just let loose for a bit, Y/N/N! One drink won't hurt." He chuckles.

She thanks him and takes a sip of the drink that he has given her. She wasn't very fond of the taste, but she's trying to let loose.

"Why are you just sitting here?" Tom asks, his best friend.

"Someone has to watch their stuff and I've got nothing better to do. Besides, you know clubbing isn't really my thing." Y/N lightly chuckles.

"I guess you're right, but why are you here then?" He questions.

"Someone has to stay with Haz and he brought me here in LA. So, I'll be keeping a close watch. But I can't do that now, because I don't even know where he ran off to." Y/N sighs. "Have you even seen him?"

"Oh, yeah. He's on the dance floor with Elle." Tom shrugs.

"Who?" Y/N asks. "Who's Elle?" Y/N turns to look at Tom.

"She's Haz's friend. They met at this modeling gig and they've been friends ever since. She liked him at one point, but he never liked her; she wasn't his type." Tom explains. "Besides, around the time they met, I was already trying to set him up with you and clearly all my hard work paid off." He says with a smug grin on his face. Y/N playfully rolls her eyes.

She nods before putting her book away and taking a sip of her drink. Soon enough, she and Tom are laughing about random things. Both of them are still sober, though. It was time to go back and together, they look for Harrison. They find him by the bar, drunk as ever, ordering another drink for himself.

"Haz," Y/N says softly as she shakes her head at the bartender as a sign that Harrison won't be having any more drinks. "You're drunk. You'll have a really bad hangover. Let's go back to the hotel, okay?"

Y/N notices lipstick stains on his cheek. She looks at Tom and he sighs, "It's Elle. Haz would never cheat. Elle can't control herself around him."

Tom looks genuinely pissed at Elle, "If you ask me, I really dislike her."

Tom helps a drunk Harrison out of the club. Y/N quickly follows behind them.

-

The lipstick stains on Harrison's cheeks were never mentioned and Y/N seemed to move on from it. Harrison, however, had no clue about it at all.

It's been a week since they came back from LA and Y/N just wants to relax and study. Harrison had other plans. Due to his fame and all, he's always out and about for different festivals, photo shoots, parties, and launching events.

Y/N's been accepting it and she's just going with it even though it's so tiring and it's beginning to turn into a routine, especially when Harrison decided to move in with her three days after they got back from LA.

Harrison would leave at noon then he would come home at two in the morning too drunk to even acknowledge Y/N who's sitting on the couch staying up late just to wait for him to come home all while studying for her boarding exam.

Y/N would then close her book before standing up to help Harrison up the stairs and into their now shared bedroom. She'd help him change his clothes and get him ready for bed.

This has been happening the whole time they got back from LA.

It makes Y/N tired, but she's doing it for Haz. She loves him more than anything in this world.