𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕠 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖

There was a knock on Y/N's door and the noise made her get dressed for work quicker. "Just a second!" she shouts. She just got out of the shower and she was getting ready for work before someone knocked on her door. She ran towards the front door and opens it only to see someone who she hasn't seen in two years.

"What are you doing here?!" Y/N shrieks.

"Hello to you too, Y/N." Harrison lightly chuckles.

"Yeah, hi. Now answer me. What are you doing here?!" she asks him once more. Harrison looks behind her to get a peek of the inside of her flat, "Tom told me you'd be here and I thought he was joking when he said that you still lived in the same flat. I didn't believe him so I went here to see for myself. Also, I love what you've done with the place! It's so modern and mature."

She ignores the compliment about her flat's redesign and says, "Why do you care if I still lived here? It's none of your concern."

"Whoa, calm down. I don't even know why you hate me so much. You left, remember? Not me." Harrison states.

"Yeah, but you didn't tell me to stay either. You didn't run after me and if you really wanted it to work out, you would've done that." Y/N says softly. "But that's all in the past now. If you came here to apologize, then fine. Apology accepted. Now, leave."

Harrison didn't say anything. This time, it was him who left.

*

"There was a pest in my flat this morning." Y/N tells her gay friend, Mitchell, from work.

"Really?! Ew! Did you get rid of it? Please tell me you did, because-" Mitchell rambles.

"After two years of not showing up, he decides to just go to my flat like we're buddies?! The nerve he's got, I swear!" Y/N says.

"Wait- we're not talking about a REAL pest, are we? What's the name of this so-called 'pest'?" Mitchell asks.

"Harrison." Y/N says coolly.

"OH, HIM!! I WANT TO MEET HIM!" Mitchell gasps, earning a glare from Y/N. "But never mind. Anyway, why do you think he did that? Does he want you back? Do you want him back?"

"Pfft. Of course not! I don't want to waste my time and life anymore. Besides, I'm studying for my board exam again. I won't let him get in the way anymore." Y/N smiles.

"Good for you, sis." Mitchell grins.

*

"And she told you to leave?" Tom asks Harrison who only nodded at his question.

"I don't blame her, though. You were a dick to her." Harry pipes in. Harrison gives him a death glare, but Harry only laughs. "It's true! What kind of boyfriend treats his girlfriend like a PA? A little help is fine, but with what you did to her? It's unacceptable and I wasn't surprised with her reaction."

*

Y/N arrives home to see Harrison sitting outside her door. She rolls her eyes and stands in front of him, "You're blocking my way. Why are you here?"

"I came to talk to you properly. No arguments, just talking." Harrison says, standing up. Y/N stares at him for a while before nodding, "Fine." She unlocks the door to her flat and enters with Harrison trailing behind her. She closes the door and tells him to sit on the couch.

He sits on the couch and looks around, "I see you bought new furniture. It's all so beautiful and-"

"Enough with the small talk. We both know we can be honest with each other. Now, why are you here?" Y/N asks, standing in front of him with her arms crossed.

Harrison sighs, "I want to formally say sorry-"

"Is that all? Apology accepted. You can leave now." Y/N says, walking to the front door and Harrison follows her.

"Y/N, wait. It's not just that."

She ignores him and opens the door before pushing him out. Before she closes the door, he stops it with his foot.

"I want you back, Y/N." He says sternly.

"What?" Y/N gasps, slightly opening the door to see him.

"You heard me." he chuckles. "I want you back. I still love you, I never stopped."

"W-Well too bad, because- because I don't... want you back. You can kiss your second chance a, uh, goodbye!" Y/N stutters.

"Why are you stuttering, Y/N? Did I make you nervous?" Harrison slightly smirks.

"Me? Nervous? Why should I be nervous? Because you said you wanted me back? Ha! In your dreams, Osterfield." Y/N says, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"Okay, if you say so." Harrison shrugs, his smirk not fading.

"Bye." Y/N slams the door in his face. "Good night, Y/N." Harrison chuckles before leaving.

Y/N just stands there, her back against the door, "Shit."