𝕋𝕠𝕞 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥.

Tom felt relaxed. He's enjoying his little 'me day'. He thought life was amazing! This morning, he decided to treat himself for breakfast after talking Tessa out for a walk. Then when he got home, he had a nice shower. After that, he binged watched on Netflix and he absolutely loved it.

For lunch, he ordered himself a big box of pizza and he drank beer with it. He continued watching until he realized it was dinner time. He cooked himself some pasta (which was from Sam's food blog on Instagram) and ate as he, yes, watched again on Netflix whilst answering text messages from Harrison.

At 9 PM, he decided to call it a night even though he wouldn't do anything work related the next day. He was cleaning up after himself when his doorbell rang. He found it rather odd to have a visitor at this hour, unless he had a party. He thought that maybe it was Harry or Harrison. He was surprised to see Y/N standing there, crying.

"Hi." Tom says in shock. "Uh, come in." Y/N gives him a small smile as she wipes her tears upon entering his humble abode. Tom closes the door and locks it before turning to Y/N, "I was just cleaning up, but we can stay here. I can reheat the pizza I ordered. I still have some leftovers." He suggests.

"Maybe later." she answers before crying again, "I just really need you right now." Tom's heart breaks and immediately pulls her in for a hug. She buries her face on his chest as she sobs violently. He hugs her tightly and kisses the top of her head and whispers sweet nothings to her. After a while, she stops crying and pulls away from him. Tom wipes away her tears and leads her to the living room. He hands her the blanket he was wrapping himself with previously and she gladly takes it. 

He knew she loved his scent. It gave her a sense of familiarity when everything else seemed different. At first he thought it was weird, but he learned to accept it over time. That's why it extremely worried him when Y/N chose to let him go too.

He walks to the kitchen to get her a glass of water and as soon as he did, he places it on the coffee table in front of her. They sit in silence for a while and they just stare at the fire place that wasn't even lit.

"Harrison came over this afternoon while I was studying." Y/N starts, breaking the silence between her and Tom. He nods for her continue despite already knowing. Harrison told Tom about his plans yesterday. He was just wondering what happened.

"He was really sweet, you know? He practically renovated my whole apartment at this point and he paid my rent and honestly, we're going to be here all night if I list down everything he's done. He even helped me study today." she smiles at the moment they shared. Tom smiles at her, "Then?"

"Then I asked why he's doing all of those things; what his goal is." she bites her lip. "He said he wanted me back."

"Do you want him back?" Tom asks seriously. She sighs and shakes her head, "I don't know. I honestly don't know. I'm just scared. Why am I so scared, Tom?" she tears up again.

It's Tom's turn to sigh, "Y/N, darling, you're scared because you might go through that shit again. But that's the thing with love; it's scary. I don't blame you for it. Harrison doesn't blame you for it either. However, along with 'scary', comes 'beautiful'."

"Love is beautiful, Y/N. The first step in anything in life is scary, but when you go through with it, it turns into something beautiful whether you see it or not. That's the same thing with love." Tom lightly chuckles.

"Remember all those guys I scared away for you before, because you said you didn't want to date any of them? I thought it was just you being scared of love but then I realized that you're actually content with yourself and I thought it was beautiful. And it still is, darling. It still is."