ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝔹𝕠𝕚

"Why did you even show up after two years?" Harry asks.

"I want to make things right." Harrison says, "I want her back in my life, mate. I don't want to let her go ever again. Letting her go was the biggest mistake of my life."

"You finally came to your senses, I see." Tom says, his mouth full of oatmeal. "Well if you want her back, I invited her at my birthday dinner later. She's my childhood best friend and she has the right to be there at my birthday party."

"But why didn't you invite her for the past two years?" Harrison asks.

"I did. She just didn't come." Tom says sadly. "She did send me cakes, though, which was very thoughtful of her."

Just then, they hear the doorbell ring. Harry stands up from his seat and peeks at the peephole, "It's the delivery guy. He's holding a big box...a really really big box."

"What?!" Tom asks, confused. He slightly pushes Harry out of the way and opens the door.

"Mr. Tom Holland?" the delivery guy asks.

"Yup, that's me."

"Alright sign here."

Tom signs the paper whilst Harry carries the big box inside the flat. After signing, Tom closes the door and goes to the living room. All three of them stare at the big box.

"Well? What are you waiting for, birthday boy? Open it!" Harrison chuckles.

Tom opens the box and 20 red balloons float out of it.

"HOLY SHIT, MAN." Tom shrieks, walking away from the box and standing in the corner of the living room.

"Is this from Pennywise?" Harry asks.

"Nope. It's from Y/N." Harrison laughs.

Tom calms down approaches the box again, "Why would she send me that shit?" He looks inside the box and sees a little note with your handwriting on it:

Hey scared-y cat!

Hope you liked the balloons! See ya later at the restaurant!

xoxo,

Y/N/N

"Be on your best behavior, Haz. She's coming." Tom says.

"I know." Harrison says.

*

Everyone is at the restaurant except Y/N. The restaurant had a private room and that's where everyone is. Tom's family were there and his friends, of course. Y/N arrives and everyone cheers.

No one's seen her for two years. She never met up with any of them.

Nikki gave her a tight hug, "I missed you! You look even prettier!" She pulls away and they both smile at each other.

"Not as pretty as you, Nikki." Y/N smiles politely. Y/N greets everyone (except Harrison, because he was in the bathroom) and approaches Tom the last.

"Hey there, stranger." Y/N starts. "Haven't seen you in two years."

"Shut up." Tom says before giving her the tightest hug to which Y/N returned. The hug felt like it lasted for hours, but it's only been a minute. They pull away and smile at each other.

"My birthday gift for you this year is a cake that I made. I took a leave from work just to make it perfect." Y/N proudly smiles.

"That's so great! Thank you so much! Let's have it for dessert later, yeah? I saved you a seat next to me and I ordered you a lasagna which should be here any minute now." Tom sits down and Y/N sits next to him.

Harrison comes back and sits on the other side of Tom, "Hello, Y/N." He smiles at Y/N and everyone in the room stays silent to watch the exchange.

"Harrison." Y/N nods curtly.

"You can call me Haz, you know? Just like the old days." Harrison suggests, putting the table napkin on his lap.

"I don't want to." Y/N says. The waiter arrives with her lasagna. The waiter sets it down and leaves. She begins eating and Harrison just looks at her. Of course she feels him staring and says, "Harrison, staring is rude."

"Yeah, because you're beautiful." Harrison seriously says.

Y/N stops eating and looks at Harrison, "Well, stop it. You don't see me staring at you, do you? Seriously, it-"

"Hey, hey! How about you guys do me a solid favor and not argue on my birthday! I'm literally sitting between you guys and I don't want to sit here if you'll just argue like a married couple, yeah?" Tom speaks up.

"Sorry." Y/N and Harrison say at the same time.

Harrison has a smile on his face, though. Y/N squints at him, "And you could afford to smile."

Harrison looks at her and says, "He called us a married couple."

She rolls her eyes and says, "I hate your smile." She starts eating again.

"I miss your smile, Y/N." Harrison says. She looks at him and he continues, "Especially when I know I was the reason behind it."

"You're not the reason behind my smiles anymore, because you've been out of my life for two years. What makes you think that you'll stand a chance to be the reason behind my smiles again?" Y/N calmly says, before eating again.

"Because I did it before and I'm willing to work hard for it again." Harrison states.

Tom coughs, "How about that cake, huh, Y/N? I want the dessert now." He looks at the rest.

"Oh yeah, totally!" Sam says.

"Yeah let's eat the dessert before I get uncomfortable about this whole love stuff." Paddy whines.

"Aww, but the show was getting good." Harry jokes, earning a glare from Nikki. "Okay, I'll shut up."

Y/N takes a box out of a paper bag. She opens the box and takes the cake out.

 She opens the box and takes the cake out

"Wow, you baked this?!" Sam gasps.

"Yup! I've been practicing recently and today I decided to take a day off from work to bake that." Y/N says shyly.

"It looks delicious." Harrison compliments.

"Thanks."

"Let's sing for the birthday boy, then." Zendaya pipes in.

"Yeah! I want to eat the cake now." Jacob pouts.

Y/N puts a candle on the middle of the cake and they all sing Tom a happy birthday and Tom smiles, "Thanks, guys."

"Make a wish." Y/N smiles.

Tom closes his eyes and wishes before blowing the candle out. Everyone cheers and Y/N takes out the candle for Tom to slice the cake for everyone.

What did Tom wish you ask?

He wishes for Harrison and Y/N to make up and possibly get back together.