I Forgive You ( Avengers Love Story)

Chapter 1 meetings

For those who didn't know I'm going to change some things. I have seen a lot of these types of stories and the of is usually like 25 but has Tony stark fall in love with them..this isn't a big issue since Robert downy Jr downtown look his age but guys in case u didn't know...he is 47 this year..not really at the age to be dating 20 year Olds or having babies...I know age is only a number to some but I want this to be at least slightly realistic..so my OC is 28 and I'm going to make Tony 36 just so it makes more Sense as for the others Steve looks about 28-35 so that's good..Thor is idk but he is a God so it does not really matter..and the hulk well..he is like 45..and Hawk eye looks around 30 something as well..as for Natasha she can be 28 too :).

Sarah sat in a computer chair quietly thinking to herself. The cooperation S.H.E.I.L.E.D was going to bring forth the avengers. A group of highly skilled people to help fight offhand up coming villain named Loki. She had gone through all of their profiles individually to see exactly what made them special. The first to come up was Tony Stark aka Iron man. Though from what it seemed he was made of everything but. He was a billion air and ladies man..have to keep an eye on him. The next was Bruce or the hulk gets angry, becomes a big scary green guy fun. There is also Thor who is a demi God of thunder, also the brother of the man we are trying to get. Natasha trained amazing assassin, and hawk eye amazing archer. Interesting set of people.

* Miss Sweet please come go the main corders. They have arrived.*

Sarah got up and made her way down the long metal hall. She came just in time for introductions. "Miss Sweet glade you could join us, meet your new team." Fury said motioning his hands in a presenting type of way. She raised an eyebrow as she felt the tension in the room. "Did I miss something?" She said, slightly amused. Fury chuckled slightly. "They have  had a previous encounterment. It didn't go well." Sarah stepped forward and tapped her foot. It wasn't long before she had the attention of those around her. "Good evening. My name is Sarah Sweet. Do not let my last name get to your head, I am far from it, If even think about calling me sweetie I will not hesitate to end you. I don't care who you are or who you were, what I'm focusing on is who you will be. If you chose to stray from or ignore what is told of you, what you will be is dead. This is not a democracy, your vote and opinion do not matter. Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.E.D." Thor stepped forward to Sarah. Sarah would admit only to herself that almost all the the people who were brought to be part of this team were particularly attractive. Even Natasha, in Sarah's eyes was someone she pictured she could have fun with. " Bossy maiden, we must stop my brother." Sarah smirked at the name she was given by the large demi god. "Don't worry, that is what we are working on. For now though, get yourselves some rest. Look around. First thing tomorrow is when we begin all the stratagiesing.  Tony Stark raised his hand. Sarah shook her head. "Yes Mr. Stark?" Tony smirked. "Just making sure my room is right next to yours. I tend to get lonley at night. Sarah didnt bother responding to that, but insead rolled her eyes. "Your rooms are below us, you will find your name attached to the one givin to you, which by the way Mr. Stark, is no where near mine." Sarah was about to walk away when Fury grabbed her arm. "Why dont you show our heros around really quick. This way they dont wonder aimlessly for hours. Two of them may be geniuses but that dosnt make them human gps." Sarah sighed a little annoyed. "Everyone follow me.

Sarah showed them the Lab which both Tony and Bruce took much interest in. Of couse Tony had to comment on how his was bigger. She also showed them the fitness and training area for them, Eating area, and other random places. Finally she made her way to the area with all of their rooms. "Clint your here, Natasha, Bruce, Tony, and Thor. She Pointed to all the steal doors. Sarah turned to leave only to run right into a large and hard chest. Sarah looked up to see Steve still standing there. He gave her a nervuse smile. "Eh..heh..sorry, you never called my name." Sarah shook herself out of her gaze. "Erm..right Im sorry, right over there." She pointed over to the side slightly behind him. He looked over his shoulder to find a door with is name is bold letters on it. He chuckled a little. "Ah, alright I see. Well, see you at dinner then." Sarah smiled and nodded. Moving around the super solider, she made her way to her own room. A nap seemed like a good idea. when 7pm came around Sarah got up and made his way to th dining hall to see almost everyone. Tony sat in a seat with an aggrivated look. "You ok?" Sarah asked. Tony looked at her and uncrossed his arms, while leaning forward. "Is it just me, or does our goverment never want me to have sex again?" Sarah opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. "I..eh...what?" Tony rolled his eyes. "Never mind." Sarah nodded but had a clear look of confution on her face. She sat down after grabing a plate of food at the table. Steve sat next to her. "Hey Sarah." Sarah looked up at steve and smiled slightly. "Hello again. Whats going on with Tony?" Steve looked down the table at Tony, only to find him still in a pouty mood. Steve shrugged. "Im not sure, I think some issued with his girlfriend..person." Sarah laughed. "Girlfriend person?" Steve grinned and looked down. "I dont know, it just dosnt seem like Tony is one to have someone he calls 'Girlfriend' per say." Sarah nodded understanding. "You know your not as mean as you display yourself." Sarah smiled. "Shh, dont tell the others. Im really only mean when I need to, Im not one to really care if people like me or not, but that dosnt mean I wont make an effort."

Thor came and sat down infront of your and Steve. "Hello Thor." Sarah greeted him befor taking another bite of her food. He simply nodded at her before devoring the food infront of him. "Earth has such strange foods, but they are quite good." It wasnt long beofor Sarah was joined by Natasha, Bruce and Clint. Everyone was enjoying themselves except for Tony. "So Sarah, whats your special purpose?" This question was aked by Natasha. "What do you mean?" Sarah replied confused. Natasha shook her head. "Im sorry that came out wrong, I ment like, do you have any unique capabilities or are you a geniuse like Bruce...?" Sarah gave an 'oh' look. "Oh yes, well I.." Sarah stopped beofre she could finish. "No..no not really, Im just smart enough, and just tough enough to be here." Natasha looked slightly skeptical for obvious reasons. The truth was Sarah did have some unique capabilities, she just didnt want to. Sarah also didnt want to uncover her abilities because she knew it would make most member uncomfotable.

Sarah had the ability to do a number of things, not because she was born that way, but like Bruce or Steve she was experimented on at one point. S.H.E.I.L.E.D. had gone and ran numorus tests on her, that now gave her powers. At first Sarah wanted to kill almost everyone even part of S.H.E.I.L.E.D. but instead she chose to work with them to help them protect the world. Even today Sara was not completley aware of her powers full extent. What she did know, is that she could fly and has telepathic capabilites. Anything else was was still a mystery to her and everyone else. That night Sarah got little sleep, thinking of the life of hers that would never be.

Sorry its short but it will take me a while to completley get into motion. :) favorite and message :)