CHAPTER 1

Percy's pov

I am currently crying on my bed. You will wondering why would the two times saviour of Olympus cry. The reason is that I have nothing left to live. How that happened? I'll tell you.

( Flashback )

Two and half months have passed after the Giant War. First few weeks were nice. We rescued a new demigod, Alexander Smith, a son of Apollo. He started spreading false rumors about me. Slowly all my friends started leaving me. Only the Stolls , Thalia, Nico and Annabeth were left. But she was also growing distant. I was giving her space because I thought that she needs some time to adjust after coming from Tartarus. So I took that time to get her mother's blessing for our marriage. I was completing the quests given to me by her. Finally after a long time I completed the tasks.

I've just came today and realized that none of the campers are talking to me. In fact, some even said that I am cheating on Annabeth. So I decided to propose her today to clear the misunderstanding. So I went to her and told her to come to the beach tonight at 7:00. Then I went back and started preparing her Surprise. At 6:59 I was at the beach waiting for her. I waited for a long time. Finally, at 8:00p.m. When the conch horn blew signaling for dinner, I decided to go to her and ask her why she didn't came. I was walking down the pathway when I saw a small crowd gathered around a couple. Walking closer I saw Alexander and a familiar blonde kissing. Then the broke the kiss and I saw the face of the blonde. It was none another than ANNABETH!!! I walked up to her and said, " So that's where you were busy when I was waiting for you at the beach to propose you for past one hour" in a cold tone. Alexander saw this and smiled an evil smile. I threw the ring box at them and screamed," HOPE IT COMES HANDY TO BOTH OF YOU" and ran back to my cabin. That night I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I decided to leave. So I packed my bag, told Chiron and Nico, yep he is staying at camp because of a certain son of Apollo named Will, and left. I went to my mother's apartment and found it awfully quiet. I slowly uncapped Riptide and knocked on the door, only to find it open. I slowly entered the apartment. Things were too messed up in the living room. There was blood seeping down from the door of my room. I went inside and I immediately fell on the floor at the sight in front of me. Both Mom and Paul were lying on the bed with swords in their chests. I started crying and ran up to them. I saw a note lying beside them. I picked it up and it read,

Dear Perseus,

This is for taking my beloved wife from me. Now you will understand how it feels to have no family. This a small gift from me to you. You see, if it wasn't for you and the number of enemies you have created by acting brave they may still be living a happy life. Think about it. It is YOUR fault. All your friends died because and for you. Anyway, live a nice life.

yours truly,

TARTARUS.

I buried them and came back and sat at the bed of my mother's room where I am currently now.

(flashback ends)

I pondered over his words and came to realize that he is in fact correct. All my friends died because of me. I was too weak and couldn't save them. I should die. I have no purpose for living. I am a waste. So with these thoughts I proceeded to take Riptide and passed it through me. I was slowly dying. It was very painful. As soon as I was losing consciousness I saw a figure flashed in front of me with a faint ocean-like smell. He picked me up and then everything went black.....

A/N

Okay guys so this is my first story. If there are any grammatical errors then please excuse me. Don't judge. Also please VOTE and COMMENT. That helps a lot. BYE

the one and only,

Gauri or Jags (Your choice. Call whatever you want to.)