CHAPTER 7

Percy's pov

I woke up around 3 a.m. with pain all around my body. It was difficult to even walk. Finally, I managed to go to the bathroom and take a shower. It took too long to shower and get dressed because partly it was too difficult to even move but mainly because l was trying to remove all the weird smell of blood and that place.

At last when I was finally satisfied, I walked out of the bathroom and went to the Dining Room to make breakfast for everyone. I started making bacons today and some other things. As I was making, everyone started coming. Servants started serving and went towards them. I was still limping a little and sat with them, hoping they don't see it. I knew it was a matter of moments before questions started coming. I was just thinking that when Dad cleared his throat. Having our attention, he asked," So Percy, tell me how are you feeling now?" Honestly, I also don't know how am l feeling. So much has happened that I am partially numb to feel anything. Not sure what to say, I started," Well..., I guess now I am fine. I still have a little headache, but aside that I am fine." He nodded while Triton asked," So mind telling us why are you limping?" I froze at that question." Well, um, it maybe because I was really drop dead exhausted yesterday and my rest of the energy was devoured by the fever, so its rather hard to walk without falling." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

Dad asked after finishing his breakfast," So are you feeling alright enough to go back to Olympus." I nodded," I am alright. Lets go there and finish our job." Dad said," Ok, then let's go." And with that we flashed there.

Triton's pov

Dad told us what happened to him yesterday on Olympus. I was worried so was Mother. We were also worried because he had fever last night and the fact that he is eating nothing for past 2 days. He told us that he can go for days without food but it's weird. I mean how can a normal person go without food for so many days. I know he is a strong demigod but then too. Without food. I can't imagine. And when we all walked into the Dining Room, he was there making breakfast, again. And his breakfast is really nice, too. And when I asked about his limping, he flinched, but why? I mean I know my tone was a little harsh but then too. Flinching. Its weird. Anyways, lets see what gonna happen today.

Percy's pov

As soon as we reached there, Dad again went to his Throne, leaving me in the middle of the room. I was feeling a little dizzy so I sat on the floor in the middle of the room. I heard laughter so, I looked up only to see the laughing faces of the Gods. Even Zeus was laughing. I said, smiling," What? I can't sit on the floor? Oh come on. It is too big and I feel weird standing there, so I sat down. Don't feel sad. You all can come down to sit beside me too." Zeus said, still laughing," No, Thank You, but we all are quite comfortable up here and beside sitting on the floor is reserved for you only." At this we all laughed all the way more. Soon everyone was clutching their stomachs.

Once everyone stopped, Zeus said," It's time for your gifts from us. Do you accept?" I already knew my answer, but pretended to think. They were all watching me intently. It was honestly funny to see their faces. Putting my hand on my chin, still pretending to think, I said," well....." I trailed off, only to see them leaning forward with my word. Unable to hold my laughter, I burst out laughing. They all watched me in amusement. I said between laughter," You all were looking really funny." After a while I controlled myself. Then said," Yeah sure, I mean why not? It would be fun. But firstly I want Hades and Hestia." They nodded and Zeus flicked his hand. Immediately Two Thrones appeared. One was black coloured with little specks of white and grey, with a skull on the top of it. The second was a warm looking chair-type of Throne. It was a very simple Throne. Then a very confused Hades and Hestia appeared. They look shocked to see the Thrones. Uncle Zeus' voice boomed," Brother and sister, this is a gift from us Gods too you on request of Percy. Percy, now its time for your blessings." I nodded

These are there blessing.

Zeus- Lightening control, permission to fly in air

Hera- Mind reading, resistivity to mind control

Poseidon- Improved water powers

Apollo- Light travelling, healing power, can do archery, can sing and use any musical instruments

Artemis- Can talk to wild animals, improved archery skills, moonlight travel

Aphrodite- Can do charmspeak and can resist it any type of mind control, can sense any love story

Ares- Amazing fighting skills,can wield any weapon without difficulty

Athena- Enhanced brain power

Dionysus- Can drink any wine in any amount without getting drunk(couldn't think of anything else. Any suggestions?)

Demeter- Can grow plants anywhere

Hermes- Run more faster, stealth

Hephaestus- Can make machinery anywhere

" We want to bless you too, as a Thank You. Isn't it right Brother?" Hestia said nudging Hades, who nodded. Hestia's blessing was- Fire power, can both heal and damage using fire, I can summon home made food anytime I want. Hades' blessing was- Can shadow travel and raise an army of dead. Hestia said that her power is used more for healing that to do damage.

After that we all chatted on random topics. We all were cracking jokes. Gods were all telling funny jokes from various parts of history. Soon I grew exhausted, after all I am still half mortal. So I asked Dad to go home. He said he will come later and that I can go now.

So I went back to the Palace and went to my room. It was already nighttime, so I just went to bed. As soon I hit the bed, I fell asleep. Only to appear in Tartarus' favorite room...