CHAPTER 3

Percy's pov

To say I was shocked after hearing Zeus' words would be an understatement...I was frozen. He said," The Council has decided that you would be staying at your Father's Palace until you are alright .We are well aware that you must be still grieving over your family's death. So you can neither stay in Camp Half- Blood nor in Camp Jupiter as you need some time alone. " Yes, I can live with my father because one of my wish was that the Ancient Law should be lifted. He then said," After that you can stay with the rest of the 13 Olympians when you are healthy enough. As much as I don't want to say that , it is the truth than you have attained yourself a special place among each one of us. You can stay with us on Olympus after coming back from your Father's Palace for about a month or two. You can meet your friends from both the Camps whenever you want." Then I bowed a little and said," Thank you, my Lord, for such a generous offer. I truly appreciate it. and Thank you all for seeing me as such an important person to have a place among you. And as for meeting my 'so-called friends' ,you don't have to worry about that issue because I won't meeting with them. Not now and definitely never after."

I looked up to see the looks of pure shock on the Olympians faces. I laughed and said," I have started to respect you, Drama Queen. So don't look so shocked." That got him out of his shock. He asked," Why don't you want meet with your friends at the Camps?" " And what about your fiancé, Annabeth" Asked a curious Athena. Just at the mention of her name, my eyes turned cold." What about Annabeth?!" I repeated Athena's question, spatting her name with disgust, " I would have thought about them if they wouldn't have betrayed me for that stupid son of Apollo named Alexander Smith. Sorry, no offence to you, Apollo, but that stupid person and your daughter, Athena, decided that it would be great to become a couple when I was waiting for her to propose her at the beach. The campers took their side and believed every word which were obviously lies. I wonder what happened to that WiseGirl with whom I have fallen in love with as she too believed his lies. I went to Camp Jupiter too. But they also heard the lies spoken by him and believed it. I can't believe it.", my voice started breaking. I continued," I can't believe them. I saved them so many times , yet they are still doing it. Only Chiron, Thalia and Nico believed me, so I told them where I was going and ran back home only to find my parents dead." I had fully started crying. My Dad, followed by Hades, Apollo and the rest of the Olympians came down and hugged me. I sobbed on my Dad's shoulder.

Finally when I calmed down enough they all separated from me and went back to their respective Thrones. My Dad looked angry and the rest of the Gods too. Zeus looked at them and a look of agreement pass through their faces. Then Zeus spoke," As you, Perseus, have lost your every family member, from now onwards we are your family. you can call me Uncle Zeus." I smiled a little.

" Me Aunt Hera"

" Me Uncle Hades"

" Since you are like my cuz, you can call me Apollo"

" Then you can call me Artemis."

" Then me Athena"

" Hm, then me Ares."

" Then , me Hermes"

" Me Aunt Demeter."

" Me Aunt Hestia"

" Me Aphrodite."

" me Hephaestus"

" Then me Dionysus "

I smiled big and said," I will call you that," they all immediately smiled," but I have a condition," and instantly their faces fell, so suddenly that I couldn't control myself and burst out laughing. when I controlled myself enough I said, " that condition is that you will call me Percy , not Perseus because I hate that name." They all sighed in relief. Then Dad chuckled and said," Now enough of those pranks , go and pack your bags. We have to leave now." My smile at the mention of going back to the apartment. I shivered and said," Dad if you don't mind , would you go with me." He nodded and looked at the rest. They all nodded in understanding.

We (Dad and me) flashed there and I started packing, more like shoving things inside the backpack. After 1 hour of me packing and Dad seeing the family photos ,we were finally ready to go. We flashed to his Palace in Atlantis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys . So what do you think about this chapter.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Yours Truly,

Gauri or Jags