CHAPTER 4

Percy's pov

The moment we flashed in Atlantis, I was amazed. All around me there was a really beautiful city. The mer-people were wandering here there with there families from one shop to another. They came, bowed to me and father, of course, and then went back to there to their works. I was wandering around, gawking at the amazing city, when Dad cleared his throat. I looked at him and smiled sheepishly. He raised his eyebrow. I asked, "What? You clearly don't expect me not look around when I am in the middle of such a Wonderful city, do you?" He smiled in relief, like he was worried which I seriously don't know why, and said," Well all the other children of mine who came here said that it was a really plain city." I looked at him baffled, and said," Well I think that all of them must be idiots if they don't see the beauty of this place. And I am not one of them." He smiled then said," Well come on, we should go to the Palace, shift your things in your room and then head back to Olympus." He started walking as soon he said that. Then he turned to me and said," I have already arranged your room. If you don't like it, you can change it to however you like it." I turned to him and asked," First, why do I have go back to Olympus? Didn't we just came from there? Second, when did you have the time to arrange my room, 'cause you were with me the whole time? And third, when you have arranged my room personally, why won't I like it?" To that he replied," As for your first question, we have to go back to Olympus because we decided to reward you for your bravery in the Second Giant War because we never rewarded you when we first rewarded the rest of the Seven and that Alexander," he spat his name and I scowled," with partial immortality because you weren't there, so were going to do that. I flashed to house with that motive until I saw you bloodied on the floor. And that is another reason why we want you there. How did you end up like that? Anyways , as for your second question, when you were asleep in Apollo's Palace, we made up our mind that you should stay with me for a while to train. So l came back here to make you a room. It took time but yeah I made it. A-" I interrupted him and asked," For how long have I exactly been out?" " Well, you were out for four days", he said shrugging, as if it was no big deal." So anyways as for your third question, I don't know, I just thought..." He didn't finished the sentence as we were outside the Palace Gates'. The guards saw Dad and me, bowed and immediately opened the Gates'.

We walked inside straight into the Throne Room. There were two Thrones. Middle one was bigger than the others, no doubt for the King and on its left was a slightly smaller the middle one. Triton was standing beside the left one, clearly waiting for us. We reached there and Dad sat on the his Throne. He said to me," Sorry son, its time for me to start the daily court. Triton will take you to your room. OK?" I nodded and turned towards him. He nodded too. Then we left the Throne Room.

Triton's pov

We were walking down the hallway. We were both quiet. I sneaked a glance at him. I could tell he was thinking something. Finally we turned towards a room. His room. It was next to my room, which was next to Father's. I opened the and prepared myself to answer the questions and statement like 'Its very plain', 'Why is it so simple?' , 'I am going to talk to him and change/remodel it'. But surprisingly none of it. I looked at him and saw that he was watching the room in awe. The room was slightly like, since it was designed for a Prince. It was not wholly like mine since I am the Crown Prince. But it was nice. He entered the room. It had a queen sized bed and an attached bathroom. The wall was light blue coloured. The floor was tiled with the tiles that was of the colour of Ocean blue. Over all it was nice. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi, a bathtub and an underwater swimming pool. A walk-in closet was in the corner. That was all. I looked at Percy in wonder that he didn't said anything at all. He saw me looking and asked," What? Why are you looking at me like that since we reached the room. I shook my head and said," Nothing. I was just expecting you to ask something like 'why is so plain' and etc. But you didn't said anything like all the kids that Father brought home. So that's why I was watching." He looked at me like what I said was the most stupid thing he ever heard and said," Are you kidding me?! Who would say something like that for a room like this. Its wonderful. It is better than my cabin at camp and certainly bigger than my home and cabin room combined." He took a step towards and suddenly swayed and was going to fall down if I didn't caught him on time. He was abnormally light for a kid of 17 year. I took him to bed and asked," Are you alright?" noticing the blood seeping from his stomach. " Should I call Father?"" No" he suddenly cried," don't do it. Dad is already worried too much for me. I don't want to worry him more. Just tell him l'll go with him to Olympus tomorrow. Ok?"

I nodded and walked out of the after settling him in the bed. I was walking out of the room, when suddenly he asked," Are these walls soundproof?" Confused I said," Yeah, why?"" Nothing", he said. I was confused, but said nothing and just walked out, because it is none of business.

Little did I know it was a big mistake.

And that's today's chapter. Sorry I didn't uploaded the chapter in past two days. Enjoy

Please VOTE and COMMENT. Means a lot.

Yours Truly,

Gauri or Jags