Chapter 14

Percy's POV

Reaching the dining room, I saw that Dad and Lady were already seated. Maybe they were waiting for me and Triton. Guess I was right. As soon as they saw me, they motioned for me to come over. I went to my seat and was just about to sit when Triton came running full speed into the Dining room leaving a trail of bubbles behind him.

" Sorry for being late. I was a little caught up on some work", He said.

" That's okay", Lady Amphitrite said. Then we all started eating, me less than them.

It was fairly uneventful for the rest of the day. I visited Tyson again after breakfast and worked on the trident. It is almost complete now. After that we had dinner and I told Dad, Lady and Triton about the trident and asked them to teach me how to wield it. They told me that after it is done, they will teach that to me in the training. I thanked them and retreated back into my bedroom.

After staying awake for a couple of hours, replaying various memories of Annabeth and her betrayal and fiddling with my guitar, I still couldn't sleep. I knew that being Gods, Dad and the rest might be awake. Checking the time, 2:05am, I went to look for Dad and found him in the Throne room with Triton.

" Hey Percy, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Dad asked. Triton also looked at me.

" Err, yes, i should be. But I couldn't sleep so I came here to look for you. I want to do some work to keep my memories and flashbacks away." Dad nodded and Triton replied,

" Then come with me to and help me out." I was beyond excited to see the rest Atlantis, so I eagerly nodded.

Saying bye to Dad, we both went to Triton's study to get some things and then we entered the main city.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yes I am back and yes I know I took too long but after I finished my exams, I forgot what to write next. And yes I know this chapter is very short but what can I do....

I will take time to complete next but I will try to be fast.

I also wanted to ask if you want a chapter from Amphitrite or anyone else's POV except from Percy's for a chapter between the 2 day skip 0f Chapter12

Please COMMENT your opinions on it and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gauri....