↳ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

ANISSA STEPPED OFF OF THE AIR CONDITIONED PLANE and was immediately hit with the North Carolina heat when she left the terminal

ANISSA STEPPED OFF OF THE AIR CONDITIONED PLANE and was immediately hit with the North Carolina heat when she left the terminal. She quickly began to regret wearing the thick jumper she had recently purchased from Primark instead of the camisole that she had stuffed in her carry on. Anissa was caught in a bustle of people as she tried to navigate her surroundings and figure out where her aunt was.

She reaches into her side satchel for her phone and her head phones but when she tries to switch her phone on for it to connect to her headphones the screen remains black until it shows the battery telling her it needs to be charged. The young girl groaned loudly which earned a couple of stares from those passing by but she didn't give a fuck she couldn't get a hold of her aunt to try and help her navigate this place.

Her theory about someone who's come straight out of East London arriving in North Carolina being full of chaos and unawareness was beginning to pan out, Anissa never thought she'd think this but she wanted to go back. it's too fucking hot here

Norfolk International Airport had to be the most complicated airport she'd ever tried to navigate but that wasn't much since the only one she'd been to was Heathrow.

She soon met a pair of escalators and got on but halfway down she heard her name being shouted. Anissa began looking around frantically and when her eyes caught her Aunt's she broke into a huge smile but began to laugh when she saw that her Aunt was on the other escalator which was going upwards.

"I'm not running back down I just hope you're aware" Anissa tells her Aunt

"Jack don't go, Jack don't go" she can't be serious "Jack wake up, wake up" Sienna recites gasping dramatically "I lied there was space on this door I just didn't want to share" Many people just stared at the pair.

Anissa rolls her eyes and steps of the escalator waiting for her Aunt to get down and when she does she pats her niece on the head "You know there's an elevator"

"No I didn't know because my phone died on me, this map and that rude ass lady at the desk weren't much help" Anissa grumbles and Sienna engulfs her into a tight hug "Was your titanic impression needed?"

"Yes it always is," Sienna picks up her nieces carry on and begins to walk "Anyways how you been kiddo"

"I feel better, somewhat happier and little hotter. Temperature wise" She finishes after Sienna throws her a look

"Well you'll enjoy this place promise and please don't do any smoking, drinking or drugs"

"I don't smoke I inhale the Ganja, lovingly and then I slowly release it" Sienna rolls her eyes at the girl "And plus I can handle a few drinks I mean technically I was legal there"